"McConnell and Corker, and the entire clique, establishment globalist clique on Capitol Hill, have to go", he said.
Bannon vows to support primary challengers against every incumbent Republican senator running for re-election in 2018 - with the sole exception of Ted Cruz.
Hannity brought up Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's financial support of incumbent Sen.
Uddhav Thackeray wants BMC role in Metro work
Thackeray also demanded that the Brihanmumbai Muncipal Corporation (BMC) should be taken into consideration for the metro work. This will mean that the BMC won't be required for permissions and all processes will be handled by the state government.
Bannon told Hannity that major Republican donors now "are coming to us because they are exhausted of having their money burned up by trying to destroy people like Judge Moore". "They have to understand, there's a basic agenda that President Trump ran on and won". He carried states Republicans haven't carried in living memory - Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania. "This agenda works. The American people voted for it". We're going to make it the biggest liability. Newt Gingrich, architect of the 1994 Republican revolution, derided it as "stunningly stupid", arguing the former Trump advisor should focus on unseating Democrats rather than Republicans. Now you take the amount of money Bannon is going to raise. "Is Steve Bannon declaring war on the establishment that are not for the working men and women in this country?"
"There's a new game in town". This is something you're going to have to grind out day in and day out for the next five, ten, 15, 20 years.
"There's no magic wand we can wave and drain the swamp". "We're going to have to work". "Nobody's safe. We are coming after all of them and we are going to win", he said.
- Shell to buy electric vehicle charging providers
- Equifax reportedly hacked again, this tie with fake pop ups
- Army pays tribute to IAF commandos
- Backstage News On Plans For Enzo Amore And The Cruiserweight Title
- Niantic invites you to get artistic with Pokémon Go AR photo contest
- British PM May says Brexit talks making good progress
- Falling Toronto market drags down Teranet-National Bank home price index
- François Fillon placé sous le statut de témoin assisté — Affaire Penelope
- Leonard Fournette's No. 27 jersey headed to Hall of Fame
- Trump Tells Longtime Employee 'I Hate Everyone in the White House'