"McConnell and Corker, and the entire clique, establishment globalist clique on Capitol Hill, have to go", he said.
Bannon vows to support primary challengers against every incumbent Republican senator running for re-election in 2018 - with the sole exception of Ted Cruz.
Hannity brought up Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's financial support of incumbent Sen.
British PM May says Brexit talks making good progress
As the EU's Brexit negotiator, Michel Barnier, himself said: "No great steps forward" are apparent from this week's negotiations.
Bannon told Hannity that major Republican donors now "are coming to us because they are exhausted of having their money burned up by trying to destroy people like Judge Moore". "They have to understand, there's a basic agenda that President Trump ran on and won". He carried states Republicans haven't carried in living memory - Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania. "This agenda works. The American people voted for it". We're going to make it the biggest liability. Newt Gingrich, architect of the 1994 Republican revolution, derided it as "stunningly stupid", arguing the former Trump advisor should focus on unseating Democrats rather than Republicans. Now you take the amount of money Bannon is going to raise. "Is Steve Bannon declaring war on the establishment that are not for the working men and women in this country?"
"There's a new game in town". This is something you're going to have to grind out day in and day out for the next five, ten, 15, 20 years.
"There's no magic wand we can wave and drain the swamp". "We're going to have to work". "Nobody's safe. We are coming after all of them and we are going to win", he said.
- Crash d'un avion militaire en Espagne
- Falling Toronto market drags down Teranet-National Bank home price index
- Jeanne Moreau à l'honneur de la prochaine cérémonie des César
- Bruno Mars leads American Music Awards nominees with 8
- Watch Linkin Park's 'Carpool Karaoke' with Chester Bennington
- La sœur de Kim Jong-un promue au sein du parti unique
- Army pays tribute to IAF commandos
- GM announces production reduction at Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant
- GOP Senator Asks Trump If He's 'Recanting' Constitutional Oath
- Trump Tells Longtime Employee 'I Hate Everyone in the White House'