On the 75th birthday of Amitabh Bachchan, the "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" helmer took to his Twitter handle to announce a new movie with the Shehenshah of Bollywood; alongside, the movie will also have Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. The film will be titled 'Brahmastra'. On Ranbir Kapoor's birthday, KJo dispelled the rumour that the film is called Dragon and today, on Amitabh Bachchan's birthday, he finally revealed the film's name - Brahmastra.
The film will be directed by Ayan Mukerji and reports have it that Ranbir will be essaying the role of a fire-emitting superhero in the film. A LABOUR OF LOVE...."BRAHMĀSTRA", karan captioned his announcement tweet, revealing more deatils of the project. Brahmastra, a fantasy adventure series will be a trilogy the first part of which will hit the screens on 15th August, 2019.Читайте также: Disney launches 'Movies Anywhere' App to make access to films easier
The biggest highlight of the film will be that it will have Amitabh Bachchan. The crime thriller has gained great response from fans who are eagerly waiting for the film to hit screens. He is now undergoing training in horse-riding and gymnastics for the movie. Dharma productions is going to collaborate with Fox Stars studios and Namit Malhotra, in the project which is touted as being the most ambitious project of the studio.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Pékin monte en créneau face à Trump — Accord nucléaire iranien
- 49ers won't force players to stand for national anthem
- Spain sets clock ticking on Catalan independence row
- Birds helping to answer climate change mysteries
- British jihadi bride dubbed White Widow 'killed in air strike'
- Devils top Maple Leafs to remain undefeated
- Robert Pattinson ends engagement with FKA Twigs as they 'drift apart'
- Apology not enough to save Ben Stokes' $375000 New Balance contract
- Off duty cop arrested after hitting and killing pedestrian with auto
- Ghana Vs India: Tahitian Referee Zitouni To officiate clash