The blue auto was used by the Aam Aadmi Party or AAP to demonstrate its commitment to fighting VIP culture and of standing with the little guy.
Bharadwaj said the Lt. Governor's primary responsibility was to look after the law and order situation of the national capital and check whether the police were doing their duty properly.
Gucci renonce à la vraie fourrure — Alerte
Vous ne trouverez plus jamais de fourrure chez Gucci dès la prochaine collection printemps-été 2018. Reste à voir si d'autres grandes marques vont l'imiter dans les mois à venir.
Later in the day, AAP Chief Spokesperson Saurabh Bharadwaj said "Chief Minister's personal auto was stolen today" and added that "there can never be a bigger question mark on the law and order situation (of Delhi)". "The Car earlier belonged to CM Delhi", said DCP (Central Delhi) on stolen car.
The Wagon R auto was very famous as the Kejriwal had used it on many occasions during his protests in the national capital. More details about the theft are awaited. In 2015, the auto made headlines when AAP supporter Kundan Sharma, who had donated the blue WagonR to the chief minister, demanded its return+, to protest the ouster of party leaders Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav.
- Sir Richard Branson promises to build 'revolutionary' Hyperloop train service
- Interrogé sur Eric Zemmour, Omar Sy s'énerve et dézingue Anne-Elisabeth Lemoine
- Siemens Gamesa inaugure la première usine de pales en Afrique — Industrie éolienne
- Matt Damon Crashes Thor: Ragnarok Interview On Jimmy Kimmel
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Titans quarterback Mariota hoping to face Colts
- Nintendo Game Boy Classic Edition In The Works?
- Son histoire largement développée dans les prochains films Marvel — Hulk
- Owner of Breaking Bad house installs fence to combat fans' pizza throwing
- Bitcoin trades above $5000 for the first time ever