The blue auto was used by the Aam Aadmi Party or AAP to demonstrate its commitment to fighting VIP culture and of standing with the little guy.
Bharadwaj said the Lt. Governor's primary responsibility was to look after the law and order situation of the national capital and check whether the police were doing their duty properly.
"We were prisoners": Kansas teen forced into ISIS speaks
As clashes continue in the Raqqa city center, SDF special units continue with operations to rescue civilians. On the edge of Raqqa, a group of women have just escaped ISIS territory.
Later in the day, AAP Chief Spokesperson Saurabh Bharadwaj said "Chief Minister's personal auto was stolen today" and added that "there can never be a bigger question mark on the law and order situation (of Delhi)". "The Car earlier belonged to CM Delhi", said DCP (Central Delhi) on stolen car.
The Wagon R auto was very famous as the Kejriwal had used it on many occasions during his protests in the national capital. More details about the theft are awaited. In 2015, the auto made headlines when AAP supporter Kundan Sharma, who had donated the blue WagonR to the chief minister, demanded its return+, to protest the ouster of party leaders Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav.
- Fortnite Battle Royale atteint les 10 millions de joueurs en 2 semaines
- Ed Boon Discusses Bringing Injustice 2 And NetherRealm Games To Nintendo Switch
- Netflix prépare un docu-série sur la Juventus Turin
- L'acteur phare de "Dawson" affirme avoir été agressé sexuellement — Affaire Weinstein
- Interrogé sur Eric Zemmour, Omar Sy s'énerve et dézingue Anne-Elisabeth Lemoine
- Nintendo Game Boy Classic Edition In The Works?
- Donald Trump reçoit Justin Trudeau, négociations sur le libre-échange
- Scotland Axe Gordon Strachan After Unsuccessful Qualification Campaign
- Gucci renonce à la vraie fourrure — Alerte
- How did Northern California fires become so devastating?