The blue auto was used by the Aam Aadmi Party or AAP to demonstrate its commitment to fighting VIP culture and of standing with the little guy.
Bharadwaj said the Lt. Governor's primary responsibility was to look after the law and order situation of the national capital and check whether the police were doing their duty properly.
Donald Trump reçoit Justin Trudeau, négociations sur le libre-échange
Pour lui, la prochaine étape est de se rendre au Mexique pour s'y entretenir avec le président Enrique Peña Nieto. Les Etats-Unis absorbent les trois quarts des exportations canadiennes.
Later in the day, AAP Chief Spokesperson Saurabh Bharadwaj said "Chief Minister's personal auto was stolen today" and added that "there can never be a bigger question mark on the law and order situation (of Delhi)". "The Car earlier belonged to CM Delhi", said DCP (Central Delhi) on stolen car.
The Wagon R auto was very famous as the Kejriwal had used it on many occasions during his protests in the national capital. More details about the theft are awaited. In 2015, the auto made headlines when AAP supporter Kundan Sharma, who had donated the blue WagonR to the chief minister, demanded its return+, to protest the ouster of party leaders Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav.
- Sir Richard Branson promises to build 'revolutionary' Hyperloop train service
- Siemens Gamesa inaugure la première usine de pales en Afrique — Industrie éolienne
- "We were prisoners": Kansas teen forced into ISIS speaks
- Sanofi veut augmenter sa production de vaccin — Grippe
- Owner of Breaking Bad house installs fence to combat fans' pizza throwing
- Fortnite Battle Royale atteint les 10 millions de joueurs en 2 semaines
- Titans quarterback Mariota hoping to face Colts
- Irish court approves Apple's $1 billion data centre
- Netflix prépare un docu-série sur la Juventus Turin
- Gulli: La chaîne ne diffusera plus les spectacles avec des animaux sauvages