The 25-year-old limped off in Germany's 5-1 win over Azerbaijan on Sunday, which ensured the world champions finished their qualifying campaign for Russian Federation 2018 with a 100 per cent record.
At his pre-match press conference ahead of the trip to Watford, manager Arsene Wenger has now revealed that the centre-back could be missing until the end of November.
Danny Welbeck and Mesut Ozil are expected to be available for selection following injury; but Alexis Sanchez, Alex Iwobi, Olivier Giroud and Alexandre Lacazette have all been involved during the worldwide break.
The former Schalke 04 man has made six appearances in all competitions during the current campaign.
Mobile wallets to become interoperable within six months; RBI issues final guidelines
For existing wallets, companies need to ensure that they will have full KYC by the end of the December 31. No prepaid meal instruments in paper voucher form shall be issued after December 31, 2017.
'Koscielny has a definite final test tomorrow but at the moment he is not available.
Alexis Sanchez will not report back from global duty with Chile until Friday, but Wenger has no concerns over the forward or Aaron Ramsey's mental state after their World Cup exits. "But he trained on his own and the first signs are positive so we chose to give him a test tomorrow".
Our lack of defensive experience could well pose as a problem however, with Calum Chambers, Rob Holding, Nacho Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Sead Kolasinac and Mo Elneny our only available stars for the three central roles and left-sided wing-back role.
Chelsea and Arsenal both have very winnable away games in the Premier League, while Fulham will fancy their chances against PNE, so 7/2 (4.50) with dabblebet on the enhanced treble, boosted from 3/1 (4.0), could well prove to be a gift for punters. "Mentally, I will have to assess the situation when he comes back tomorrow".
"That is my understanding (that he wants to stay). It looks like if he survives the test he is capable to play".
- Another starter gone, Cowboys DT Stephen Paea tells coaches he is retiring
- David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
- Indian pacer Nehra hints at retirement in November
- New York Jets: Upcoming opponent is not what it used to be
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Warriors' players under the belief guarding Westbrook is 'like cake to them'
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- Triple success for 'pre-flown' SpaceX