Today we're learning that "Apple has reportedly started working on a foldable iPhone with LG Display, not Samsung Display - the sole OLED supplier - possibly due to concerns over tech leaks to its archrival Samsung Electronics".
Further, LG Innotek reportedly created a team to develop a rigid flexible printed circuit board for the foldable iPhone. The report claims that Apple has partnered with LG for this project in order to keep its future technology breakthroughs secret from chief rival Samsung. Now rumours have surfaced claiming that Apple is working with Apple for a foldable iPhone.
Reports of a future iPhone with a foldable display surfaced previous year as well when LG Display was said to begin mass-production of foldable smartphone displays in 2018, with Apple being one of the potential partners. These included a tablet that folded into a smartphone and a clamshell-like handset.
LG recently started its first OLED production for phones at its E5 plant in Gumi, North Gyeongsang Province, as per a CNN News18 report.
Comment elle entretient la passion avec Nicolas Sarkozy — Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
L'ancien mannequin devenue chanteuse se flatte même: "Mais nous avons aussi une vie sexuelle fantastique ". Mais vous devez aussi être très à l'aise, car seuls le feu et la passion mènent à la destruction.
Going be a recent report by The Investor citing industry sources, Apple is likely prepping a foldable iPhone in collaboration with LG Display. According to Korean-sourced report, se new screens will be collapsible.
If this year's bezel-less iPhone X didn't impress you, Apple has something else up its sleeve to dazzle you in the future. However, we also heard this year that Samsung's foldable Galaxy X would launch before the Galaxy Note 8, and obviously that didn't happen, which calls into question the expectation for a foldable phone next year. Even then, this will only happen if LG Display can produce the screens reliably and in the massive scale Apple would require. Will we actually see a folding smartphone from Apple next year?
There was a varient of this rumor that surfaced back in May about Apple preparing a foldable smartphone with LG. On the other hand, Samsung is already ahead in the foldable phone race.
- Western Digital Announces 'Breakthrough' In Disk-Drive Storage
- CM Siddaramaiah's New Year gift: Indira Canteens in all taluks
- Hurricane Ophelia Moving At Snail's Pace To Northeast
- Fairfield-Suisun closes all schools for rest of week due to fires
- Agüero adorerait jouer avec Messi à Man City
- Boy Missing, Three Others Found Dead In Southern Ohio Home
- Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Holdings Raised by Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc
- Gary Barlow to play Thetford Forest
- "Chasse aux DRH": 41 personnes interpellées au Bois de Boulogne
- Bay Area teams pledge $450000 for fire relief efforts