It now appears neither player will be on Dallas' roster following the bye in Week Six.
The Cowboys released Carroll on Wednesday.
Triple success for 'pre-flown' SpaceX
The rocket being used for Wednesday's launch was previously used in February for an International Space Station supply mission. The white rocket blasted off at 5:37 am (1237 GMT), before sunrise, from Vandenberg Air Force base in California.
Carroll suffered a concussion during a Week 2 loss to the Denver Broncos and was out the following game, but he practiced the past two weeks. This is shocking news as the former second round pick was one of the team's best interior defenders through the offseason and during training camp. Paea was inactive against the Green Bay Packers over the weekend. He missed practices last week while battling a knee injury and didn't practice the entire week leading up to the Rams either though he still played vs. Los Angeles. The return of defensive tackle David Irving from a PED suspension likely had something to do with that. The coaches credited him with seven tackles, two tackles for loss and a quarterback pressure in the first four games.
The Cowboys signed Paea, 29, to a four-year, $21 million deal in March. He has made five tackles this season. Or it could simply be a move to sure up a positional group that's had more than it's fair share of injury concerns as of late.
- Ben Affleck s'excuse pour des agissements inappropriés
- Trump sitting down with Sean Hannity for exclusive interview during Pa. visit
- Enterprise Products Partners L. (NYSE:EPD) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume
- Les voitures à essence interdites en 2030 — Paris
- L'action plonge de 22% à Tokyo — Scandale Kobe Steel
- Warriors' players under the belief guarding Westbrook is 'like cake to them'
- Le nouveau casque VR… à 199 dollars — Oculus Go
- Angelina Jolie Shares Her 'Harper's Bazaar' Cover with Three Rescue Cheetahs!
- Introducing the brand new waterproof Kindle Oasis
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)