It now appears neither player will be on Dallas' roster following the bye in Week Six.
The Cowboys released Carroll on Wednesday.
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)
This number is based on a 1 to 5 scale where 1 indicates a Strong Buy recommendation while 5 represents a Strong Sell. The company has grown sales at a 4.00% annual rate over the past five years, putting it in the low growth category.
Carroll suffered a concussion during a Week 2 loss to the Denver Broncos and was out the following game, but he practiced the past two weeks. This is shocking news as the former second round pick was one of the team's best interior defenders through the offseason and during training camp. Paea was inactive against the Green Bay Packers over the weekend. He missed practices last week while battling a knee injury and didn't practice the entire week leading up to the Rams either though he still played vs. Los Angeles. The return of defensive tackle David Irving from a PED suspension likely had something to do with that. The coaches credited him with seven tackles, two tackles for loss and a quarterback pressure in the first four games.
The Cowboys signed Paea, 29, to a four-year, $21 million deal in March. He has made five tackles this season. Or it could simply be a move to sure up a positional group that's had more than it's fair share of injury concerns as of late.
- L'action plonge de 22% à Tokyo — Scandale Kobe Steel
- Les voitures à essence interdites en 2030 — Paris
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia
- Colombia tie Peru and advance to the 2018 World Cup
- David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
- Ben Affleck s'excuse pour des agissements inappropriés
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Football. Le PSG sur la piste d'un attaquant italien de 16 ans ?
- Le nouveau casque VR… à 199 dollars — Oculus Go
- Trump sitting down with Sean Hannity for exclusive interview during Pa. visit