On what Namibia represents to her: "For me, Namibia represents not only ties of family and friendship but also the effort to the balance between humans and the environment so crucial to our future".
The background of the cover featured a majestic and picturesque desert scene along with the spotted large felines.
On what her life experience has taught her: "If my life experience has taught me anything, it is only what you stand for, and what you choose to stand against, that defines you".
As she is very passionate about the environment, the A-list star wrote about our individual and collective impacts on it as she explains that we could all be making much more conscious decisions when it comes to clothing and consumption choices.
David Padgett hires his ex-head coach Trent Johnson as assistant
He's someone that I will be able to lean on and our players will be able to relate well to him. Johnson was previously the head coach of Nevada, Stanford, LSU and TCU.
"Fashion was once a major factor in encouraging the demands for clothes, jewelry or objects made from wildlife parts". Each of us has the power to make an impact through our everyday choices. "We can end the demand for wild animals as pets". "This behavior towards women in any field, any country is unacceptable", Ange told the outlet.
The mother-of-six also writes about female empowerment and how the environment relates to the treatment of women in the world and women's rights.
Angelina also opens up about the link between the environment and women's rights in the piece, saying, "Women make up most of the world's poor. when the environment is damaged - for example when fishing stocks are destroyed, wildlife is killed by poachers, or tropical forests are bulldozed - it deepens their poverty. Women's education and health are the first things to suffer".
Ashley Judd was among the first to accuse Harvey of sexual harassment.
- Colombia tie Peru and advance to the 2018 World Cup
- Aamir Khan's Dangal wins 2017's highest grossing foreign language in Australia
- Football. Le PSG sur la piste d'un attaquant italien de 16 ans ?
- New York Jets: Upcoming opponent is not what it used to be
- Enterprise Products Partners L. (NYSE:EPD) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume
- Palestinian rivals Fatah and Hamas say progress made in reconciliation deal
- Kids Born Via C-Section More Likely To Be Obese As Adults
- Boko Haram terrorists killed in Borno
- Trump sitting down with Sean Hannity for exclusive interview during Pa. visit
- Ben Affleck s'excuse pour des agissements inappropriés