What Weinstein is being accused of is criminal.
He continued: 'I understand the unwarranted shame, powerlessness & inability to blow the whistle. "There's a power dynamic that's impossible to overcome".
He went on to applaud the growing list of Weinstein's accusers - including Ashley Judd, Rose McGowan, Gwyneth Paltrow and Cara Delevingne - for speaking out. Crews, 49, said that "a high level Hollywood executive" came up to him at a function and "groped" his privates.
'That night and the next day I talked to everyone I knew that worked with him about what happened, ' Terry tweeted. "Jumping back I said, 'What are you doing?!' My wife saw everything [and] we looked at him like he was insane. He just grinned like a jerk", alleged Crews, adding in another tweet, "I was going to kick his a- right then- but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear".
Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Imran Khan in contempt case
Haroon Shinwari, a spokesman for the Election Commission, says its panel of judges issued an arrest warrant for Khan on Thursday. Party spokesperson Naeem ul Haque echoed similar sentiments and expressed resentment over the regulatory body's orders.
The scandal, Harvey Weinstein, american producer accused of rape and sexual harassment, and releases the word. "Older men and powerful, I have caught the buttocks". The encounter allegedly ended with Weinstein placing his hands on her and suggesting a massage.
Numerous actresses are slowly speaking out about sexual harassment in the entertainment industry after an exposé in The New York Times revealed Harvey Weinstein of having sexually harassed women over the past three decades and paying them off to remain silent.
In response to the lengthy allegations made against Weinstein in the New Yorker piece, a spokesperson for Weinstein said, "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein".
- North Yorkshire Restaurant Rated 'Best In The World'
- " "Nicolas Hulot se sent " très utile " au gouvernement
- Mobile wallets to become interoperable within six months; RBI issues final guidelines
- Arsenal´s defensive woes mount with Mustafi out for up to six weeks
- Sia finally drops wig in her latest boob-sharing photo on Instagram!
- Gucci CEO Says the Luxury Brand Is Done Selling Fur
- England can't win Ashes without Ben Stokes, says Steve Waugh
- Drone attempted to lure children from OH school playground, district says
- Tokyo stocks close at fresh two-decade highs
- Attention, cette extension AdBlock Plus pour Chrome est un malware