An Arkansas man was arrested by USA marshals on Tuesday in relation to the August 12 beating of DeAndre Harris, according to a sheriff's deputy in Lonoke County, Arkansas. He said in a phone interview that 22-year-old Jacob Scott Goodwin of Ward, Arkansas, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant from Charlottesville by USA marshals near his hometown.
Jacob Goodwin was just arrested for the brutal assault of DeAndre Harris.
Goodwin is the third man charged in the attack, along with Daniel P. Borden, 18, of OH, and Alex Michael Ramos, 33, of Georgia. Living in Arkansas. Will be extradited to Virginia.
Harris, who suffered a concussion and a broken wrist, said he passed out several times during the unrelenting assault.
Comment elle entretient la passion avec Nicolas Sarkozy — Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
L'ancien mannequin devenue chanteuse se flatte même: "Mais nous avons aussi une vie sexuelle fantastique ". Mais vous devez aussi être très à l'aise, car seuls le feu et la passion mènent à la destruction.
A videotape of the attack by five white men on the black victim received tens of thousands of YouTube hits, with Goodwin identified as one of Harris' assailants.
Goodwin's mother, Tamera Goodwin, confirmed that he was at the rally carrying a shield and wearing tactical military gear.
Goodwin, a resident of tiny Ward, Ark., was in custody at the Lonoke County Jail pending his return to Virginia to face unspecified charges in connection with the violent "Unite The Right" rally.
- Military plane crash in Spain - casualties unclear
- Njie n'est toujours pas rentré sur Marseille — OM
- Apple Reportedly Working On Foldable Phone With LG Display
- Gary Barlow to play Thetford Forest
- CM Siddaramaiah's New Year gift: Indira Canteens in all taluks
- "Chasse aux DRH": 41 personnes interpellées au Bois de Boulogne
- Meghan Markle and prince Harry : there is marriage in the air ! - Here
- Sanchez sur le marché cet hiver — Mercato
- Bay Area teams pledge $450000 for fire relief efforts
- First Industrial Realty Trust, (NYSE:FR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume