The company is the first and only operator to offer voice call services, SMS and roaming services completely free of charge.
As the Diwali is on the way, Reliance Jio has announced the festive offer for the customers. That is recharge now and get cash back later. This offer can be bought through any offline retail store, Jio Stores, Apps like Patym, Jio money etc.
All the Prime members are eligible to get the cashback and it will be in the form of discount vouchers that will have a value of Rs. 50. Meanwhile, the Rs 309 and Rs 509 recharges offers 56 days of validity and users will get 56GB (1GB/day) and 112GB (2GB/day) respectively.
Pornhub: Des millions d'utilisateurs touchés par un malware de fraude publicitaire
ActualitésNewsLe malware Kovter attaque des millions d'ordinateurs après un passage sur. Sauf qu'en cliquant, ils installaient en fait un malware .
Reliance Jio has also noted that users can avail the Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer from several portals like Myjio, Jio.com, Jio Digital stores, Reliance Digital outlets etc. Users can also recharge on online portal partners like Paytm, AmazonPay, PhonePe, JioMoney and Mobikwik.
In addition to this, Jio is also offering 100% cashback on recharge with Rs. 399. The Jio users will be able to redeem these vouchers only after November 15 and that too on plans that are priced Rs 309 and above and on data add-ons of more than Rs 91. But if you already have a data pack, you can go for this recharge for the next cycle.
Reliance Jio is going to revise all its tariff plans from October 19, 2017, so now this is probably a good time to recharge for the future and ensure you get the current tariff pricing and check validity.
- Orders 166 phones and claims refund
- Spain sets clock ticking on Catalan independence row
- Trump names Eric Hargan as acting Health Secretary
- Un astéroïde a frôlé la Terre ce jeudi matin
- Election Bill 2017: Senate adopts resolutions against law empowering Nawaz Sharif
- Un policier de la BRI blessé mortellement lors d'un exercice — Toulouse
- ESPN Soccer Pundit Rips Into USA!
- Analyst's Rankings to Lookout: SunPower Corporation (SPWR), The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- Local Boy Scouts embrace co-ed change, Girl Scouts to stay girls-only
- Ben Affleck s'excuse pour des agissements inappropriés