An appreciating rupee created positive vibes.
At 9.25 a.m., the 30-share BSE index Sensex was up 106.04 points or 0.33 per cent at 32,030.45 and the 50-share NSE index Nifty was up 29.5 points or 0.29 per cent at 10,046.45. Realty, oil and gas and power stocks rose up to 1.06 per cent.
In the Sensex kitty, Bharti Airtel emerged as the top gainer, surging by 4.32 per cent to Rs 400.65.
Le Masterchief chevauche un Scorpion dans la Xbox One X
Si vous avez précommandé une Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition, faites attention si vous l'ouvrez pour voir cet easter egg. On peut donc lancer Halo sur sa Scorpio , pour jouer à un jeu où l'on va piloter du Scorpio .
The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.3 percent to 22,830.68, about 55 points above the record set last week.
Domestic markets also took support from the other Asian markets, where shares hit decade highs.
Japan's Nikkei was up 0.22 per cent and Shanghai Composite rose 0.23 per cent in their early trading.
Reliance Industries gained 1.8 per cent to hit a day's high of Rs 858.40, ahead of its July-September quarter earnings later this week. The BSE Sensex opened 100 points up and now trading at 134.80 points up at 32068.64. Hong Kong's Hang Seng too edged up by 0.46 per cent.
- Texas Tech freshman student in custody in shooting of police officer
- "Je n'ai plus envie de faire d'album" — Alizée
- Overwatch Halloween Terror Event Skins Leaked
- Ola confirms funding of $1.1B led by Tencent and Softbank
- Kostas Mitroglou crache du feu, tout Marseille l'attend — OM
- Disney Scraps Animated 'Jack and the Beanstalk' Movie, 'Gigantic'
- Asteroid to pass by Earth on Thursday
- Body on Vic beach near mum's disappearance
- Model from Atlanta in 'racist Dove ad' speaks out
- Acer Nitro 5 Spin gaming laptop range officially launches in India