An appreciating rupee created positive vibes.
At 9.25 a.m., the 30-share BSE index Sensex was up 106.04 points or 0.33 per cent at 32,030.45 and the 50-share NSE index Nifty was up 29.5 points or 0.29 per cent at 10,046.45. Realty, oil and gas and power stocks rose up to 1.06 per cent.
In the Sensex kitty, Bharti Airtel emerged as the top gainer, surging by 4.32 per cent to Rs 400.65.
Icade signe l'accord de rachat de la participation majoritaire d'Eurazeo dans ANF
Toutefois, le lecteur reste seul responsable de leur interprétation et de l'utilisation des informations mises à sa disposition.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.3 percent to 22,830.68, about 55 points above the record set last week.
Domestic markets also took support from the other Asian markets, where shares hit decade highs.
Japan's Nikkei was up 0.22 per cent and Shanghai Composite rose 0.23 per cent in their early trading.
Reliance Industries gained 1.8 per cent to hit a day's high of Rs 858.40, ahead of its July-September quarter earnings later this week. The BSE Sensex opened 100 points up and now trading at 134.80 points up at 32068.64. Hong Kong's Hang Seng too edged up by 0.46 per cent.
- Ola confirms funding of $1.1B led by Tencent and Softbank
- ZTE Blade Force Smartphone Launches On Boost Mobile
- Le Masterchief chevauche un Scorpion dans la Xbox One X
- Lisa Bloom Resigns as Advisor to Harvey Weinstein Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Asteroid to pass by Earth on Thursday
- Overwatch Halloween Terror Event Skins Leaked
- Texas Tech freshman student in custody in shooting of police officer
- Growth Analysis of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD)
- Favorable Press Coverage Likely to Impact E*TRADE Financial Corp (ETFC) Stock Price
- Kostas Mitroglou crache du feu, tout Marseille l'attend — OM