"I don't think it's right what's going on", Lohan said in the Instagram story.
Another instance involved model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, once a finalist in the Miss Italy contest, whom the New Yorker said Weinstein met in March 2015 at a reception for a show he was producing in NY.
As Delevingne concluded her statement, she praised other women who have come forward and made it pointedly clear that victims of sexual harassment and assault are never to blame for an aggressor's behavior. She did not say whether she herself had been subjected to or witnessed Weinstein's alleged abuse.
A third woman, who did not want to be named, said Weinstein had "forced himself on me sexually".
"Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein", she said.
The Italian film actress and director has not spoken out until now, saying she feared it would ruin her career to do so. I think everyone needs to stop - I think it's wrong.
Streep, who has won three Oscars, had been under pressure to speak out after a New York Times investigation last week detailed claims by multiple women of unwanted physical contact and harassment by Weinstein over three decades.
Oak Park Mall joins list of retailers closing on Thanksgiving
The store will close for the holiday but will reopen at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday, November 24th. CBL also owns The Pavilion at Port Orange, an outdoor lifestyle shopping center.
Prominent Democratic senators including Patrick Leahy of Vermont, Elizabeth Warren of MA, and Richard Blumenthal of CT, among others, have said they will transfer the amounts they received from Weinstein to charity.
Audio of their conversation in a hallway at the Tribeca Grand Hotel was released by the magazine, with Weinstein heard repeatedly trying to persuade her to come into his room.
Barack and Michelle issued a statement, in which the couple said that they are "disgusted" by a man who "demeans and degrades women".
Weinstein, who produced or distributed Oscar-winning movies like Shakespeare in Love and Chicago, is the latest U.S. media or entertainment industry titan to face sexual harassment accusations.
"I know he has crushed a lot of people before", Argento told the New Yorker.
"Caring for my young children is my first priority".
The Times, as well as various entertainment media, separately reported on Tuesday that the litany of Weinstein's harassment victims also included Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Rosanna Arquette and French actress Judith Godreche.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) 2017 Q2 Sentiment Report
- Woman dies after falling 100ft from balcony inside St Paul's Cathedral
- Russian Federation to boost grain supplies to Morocco - PM
- Two killed, six hurt in Damascus attack
- One lane on 401 at Highway 6 reopens after tractor-trailer collision
- Federal Bureau of Investigation seeks 'Jane Doe 39' in child exploitation case
- Andhra policeman pleads with repeat traffic offender to wear helmet
- Seth MacFarlane says Oscars dig was meant to shame Weinstein
- No need to probe claims against Shah's son: Home Minister
- Daisy Lowe praises friend Louise Redknapp amid marital woes with husband Jamie: 'She really came alive on Strictly'