HTC recently sold much of its smartphone business to Google but it has kept the virtual reality division that seems to have been quite busy. That's likely and the HTC Vive Eclipse headset might be one of those products. The term itself may also denote a successor to the HTC Vive seeing how trademark applications usually have an extremely broad scope, especially those filed by tech companies.
With the holiday buying season coming up I suspect we should find out sooner rather than later.
Somewhat beleaguered company HTC has sold off much of its phone business to Google, but chose to retain its VR headset division, and this section of the company has continued to be busy, apparently developing a new VR device.
L'inquiétante explosion de l'obésité chez les enfants
Dans le détail, le nombre d'enfants et d'adolescents obèses est passé de 11 millions en 1975 à 124 millions en 2016. L'an dernier, on comptait encore 192 millions d'entre eux en sous-poids modéré ou sévère, estiment les auteurs.
"The trademark listing for the HTC Vive Eclipse was filed in New Zealand on the 6th of October and the filing describes the device as being a head-mounted display for computer simulated reality.". It's an application for a trademark on the moniker Vive Eclipse.
HTC hasn't said anything about this product so far and hasn't hinted that a new full-fledged VR headset is on the horizon.
- No need to probe claims against Shah's son: Home Minister
- Arby's offering limited edition venison sandwiches again October 21
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Suspended by Giants After Leaving Team
- Daisy Lowe praises friend Louise Redknapp amid marital woes with husband Jamie: 'She really came alive on Strictly'
- Woman says Chris Foerster used her as a "cocaine platter", made threats
- Petrol pumps to go on strike on October 13
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) 2017 Q2 Sentiment Report
- Two killed, six hurt in Damascus attack
- April-September income tax revenue up 15.8% at Rs 3.86 lakh cr
- Firefighters: Burned woman said 'Eric' set her on fire