However, it definitely helps Ingram and Kamara's fantasy stock back in New Orleans.
Peterson was not getting used much in New Orleans with Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram running the ball well.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport added that the Cardinals are sending back a conditional late-round pick.
The move frees the seven-time Pro Bowler but puts him behind an offensive line that has struggled to date.
Mississauga man, 19, involved in NYC terror plot, USA officials say
He also admitted to sending materials through the mail and traveling from Canada to the United States as part of the plot. Haroon was arrested in Pakistan; Salic, was arrested in his home country.
Adrian Peterson has been a forgotten man in New Orleans. After all, the former Minnesota Vikings running back has averaged over 100 yards rushing and has scored 12 touchdowns in 14 career games against them. Chris Johnson has taken over the lead back role, but has looked like a shell of the star who ran for 2,000 yards in 2009.
Since the start of the 2016 season Peterson has rushed for 153 yards at just 2.4 yards per carry.
Peterson, 32, is now trying to make the most of the final years of his career.
Peterson should instantly have opportunities to help the Cardinals' offense, but based on his time with the Saints, it's unclear how successful he will be. He rushed back from a serious knee injury past year in Minnesota but did not have the same rampaging style that defined his early career.
- Workplace protection must focus more on mental health
- Kaia Gerber Shows Off Her California Weekend Style
- Insider Trading at Liberty Interactive Corporation?
- Budget 2018: All You Need To Know
- Israël-Espagne : six personnes arrêtées, pas de couteau selon la Fédération
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Is RBC's Top Media Sector Pick
- 'I've found my purpose': Tennis star Nick Kyrgios tells all
- Shares in Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Purchased by Clinton Group Inc
- Liverpool Target Stefan de Vrij Stalling on Contract Renewal
- Vegas shooter's girlfriend denies knowledge of attack