Strictly Come Dancing continues on BBC One.
In tonight's Strictly Come Dancing results, the judges' scores were combined with the results of the viewers' votes to decide the lowest scoring two couples facing the dance off.
As a result it was Reverend Richard Coles and his partner Dianne Buswell who found themselves leaving the competition.
Simon and Karen Clifton again performed their Quickstep to You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story and Richard and Dianne performed their rather memorable Paso Doble to Flash Gordon from the movie Flash Gordon.
"I love the entertainment value of one couple, I really have to save the couple that are technically better and that's Simon and Karen".
Late penalty sends Egypt to World Cup
Egypt sits top of the group with 9 points, Uganda follows with 7 while Ghana are 3rd with 5 points, Congo bottom with only 1. Egypt's star Mohamed Salah scored the first goal during the match's 62 minute before Congo equalized at the 82nd minute.
When the judges were making their decisions, they agreed that while both couples improved from their previous dance, Simon and Karen were the better couple and chose to save them.
Darcey Bussell added "This is always incredibly hard because they both made improvements to their dance but the couple I would like to save, just for a better technical dance, is Simon and Karen".
Bruno described Simon and Karen's performance as being "more cohesive" and also opted to save the Sunday Brunch host.
Upon hearing they were safe, Brandan turned to the camera and said 'I'll be good I promise!' after coming to blows with head judge Shirley Ballas after their tango during Saturday's show.
After being eliminated, Richard described his Strictly experience as "a joy", although added: "I only forgot to reckon into my strategy that I can't actually dance!"
Following his elimination, Reverend Richard told presenter Tess Daly: "Every minute of [the experience] I've enjoyed, even when Dianne was hissing through her teeth "feet, frame, feet, frame", it's been completely joyous".
- Las Vegas Shooter Scouted Sites in Boston and Chicago
- Mike Williams (back) will make Chargers debut in Week 6
- U.S. mission to Turkey suspends non-immigrant visa services
- Samuel Girard obtient l'argent au 1000 m
- Lawsuit: Teen expelled for sitting for Pledge of Allegiance
- 'One of the greatest terms I've come up with is 'fake''
- Tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes 'for SEVEN years' start October 15
- Israel calls murder a terror attack, arrests 2
- No clear motive yet in Vegas shooting
- Les cadres du Front National dénoncent l'agression du député Ludovic Pajot — Béthune