A small plane crashed into a home Saturday in Middlesex County. It went down near the Front Royal airport and caught fire.
Geller says the Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board have been notified, and the crash remains under investigation.
The person killed was not immediately identified, and no further details were released.
Middlesex County Sheriff David Bushey stated that the single-engine plane took off yesterday at around 9:00 am.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
Two adults and a juvenile were on board but no one was at the home at the time. The pilot lost control, struck two trees, and crashed into a home, located in the 400 block of Eubank Landing Road, just shortly after takeoff.
It is apparent in photographs from the scene of the crash that the house was significantly damaged.
Bushey says the people on board the plane were taken to Rappahannock General Hospital and have since been released.
- October update revealed for Hitman which includes "New" content!
- Les États-Unis touchés à leur tour par l'ouragan Nate
- Gers: Crash mortel en plein festival
- 49ers at Colts time, TV schedule, live stream, odds and more
- Hendricks, Cubs, shut out Nationals in Game 1
- La France bat la Calédonie 7-1
- American Horror Story mass shooting scene edited
- Un attaquant français dans le collimateur — Barça
- Cattrall hits back at Sarah Jessica Parker movie claims
- Some Lehigh Valley lawmakers call for ban on bump stocks