PPP Karachi President Dr Asim Hussain has said that the politics of Nawaz Sharif revolved around the Greater Punjab.
Pakistan People's Party Karachi President Dr Asim Hussain on Friday returned to Pakistan after an nearly two month stay in London for medical treatment and said that he had proved his critics wrong who said that he would not return to the country. Shahbaz Sharif and his close long-time confidante Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan had the same reservations and gave the same advice to the former Premier, notably not to adopt a confrontational approach to institutions, and they both feel that a bunch of hawks led by Khawaja Asif is responsible for the legal difficulties facing Nawaz Sharif and his immediate family members today, he added. Kulsoom Nawaz was nominated the federally ruling party s candidate opposite those of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Pakistan People s Party and banned outfit s political front Milli Muslim League among others.
PSG : Kanté admire Mbappé
D'où son choix de repousser les avances du Paris Saint-Germain. "Si je regrette d'avoir repoussé le PSG? Non". Pour rappel, Kanté est lié aux Blues jusqu'en juin 2021.
The PPP leader said we stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Pakistan Army for the country's defence. He said Nawaz wanted to push back the country's development. "This was reflected in the body language of Shahbaz Sharif during PML-N workers" convention in Lahore which prompted him to openly advise his elder brother to get rid of the "advisers of yesterday" focused on "cars and positions'", said a senior PML-N leader who wished not to be named.
The former petroleum minister said that that there is a difference between the actions and words of the PML-N leadership.
- Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRT) Experiences Light Trading Volume
- Le sélectionneur remercié: Croatie
- High Expectations For Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:STLD), But Is There Upside?
- Yahoo's parent company says 2013 data breach affected every customer account
- L'organisation du Mondial 2022 au Qatar remise en cause ?
- Five found dead in Delhi home
- How Many GB Group plc (LON:GBG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Mercato OM: Quand le Barça voulait... Kaboré
- Un drapeau "Jack Daniel's" confondu avec Daesh sème la panique en Suisse
- Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Rating Lowered to Hold at Stifel Nicolaus