Roads have been cordoned off and many police are at the scene following the call at 2.30pm.
"A number of people have been injured".
Police said the man had been arrested after a vehicle drove into a crowd of people outside the Natural History Museum. Police said ambulances were on the scene.
Scotland Yard said in a statement: "Police were called at 1421 on Saturday, 7 October to reports of a collision in Exhibition Road, South Kensington".
'A man has been arrested at the scene.
Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy's "A Girl in The River" wins Emmy
It received nominations in three categories; Best Documentary, Outstanding Short Documentary and Outstanding Music and Sound. The Pakistani filmmaker's documentary depicted the story of a young survivor of an "honour" killing attempt.
Metropolitan Police has confirmed that a man has been arrested.
Police said inquiries are under way to establish the circumstances and any motive.
Police tweeted a "number of people" were hurt but gave no further detail.
A auto has been involved in a collision near the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums in London, according to police.
- Cacic Sacked By Croatia And Replaced With Dalic
- Nintendo Releases A 5-Minute Overview Trailer for Super Mario Odyssey
- Neymar a tenté de flinguer le Barça — Mercato / PSG
- Bethesda reveling in Wolfenstein II's anti-Nazi themes
- Halep en finale et numéro 1 mondiale — Pékin
- NRA Shocks Media, Backs Regs on Controversial Gun Bump Stocks
- Brit Jolyon Palmer to leave Renault after Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday
- Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Rating Lowered to Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Dr Asim accuses Sharif of plotting against Pakistan
- Saint-Denis. Des pompiers et des infirmières gazés dans un hôpital