Roads have been cordoned off and many police are at the scene following the call at 2.30pm.
"A number of people have been injured".
Police said the man had been arrested after a vehicle drove into a crowd of people outside the Natural History Museum. Police said ambulances were on the scene.
Scotland Yard said in a statement: "Police were called at 1421 on Saturday, 7 October to reports of a collision in Exhibition Road, South Kensington".
'A man has been arrested at the scene.
Bethesda reveling in Wolfenstein II's anti-Nazi themes
True to Hines's statement, Wolfenstein titles have indeed always been centered around a protagonist helping to save the world from Nazi domination.
Metropolitan Police has confirmed that a man has been arrested.
Police said inquiries are under way to establish the circumstances and any motive.
Police tweeted a "number of people" were hurt but gave no further detail.
A auto has been involved in a collision near the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums in London, according to police.
- Stranger Things video game unlocks secret Halloween clip from season 2
- Kenyan opposition launch second protest against electoral commission officials
- Neymar a tenté de flinguer le Barça — Mercato / PSG
- Dr Asim accuses Sharif of plotting against Pakistan
- Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy's "A Girl in The River" wins Emmy
- Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Rating Lowered to Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- PSG Star: I'd Love To Play In the EPL
- Suge Knight Claims Dr. Dre Paid $20k to Have Him Killed
- Saint-Denis. Des pompiers et des infirmières gazés dans un hôpital