The scorpion is a nice nod to fans who have been interested in the Xbox One X since the beginning when it was revealed under its code name, Project Scorpio.
The clever easter egg was recently discovered by Unocero, a Spanish YouTube channel specialising in the latest technology.
Ford EcoSport's 1.5L Ti-VCT Petrol Engine Unveiled
The new engine, which will replace the 1.5-litre, four-cylinder engine in all models, can also run on 100 percent ethanol. Furthermore, a belt-in primary oil drive system contributes to the reduction in noise and friction.
Inside every Xbox One X console is a tiny Master Chief riding a scorpion, although you'll have to void the warranty to see it. This isn't the first time we've seen this either - last year's Xbox One S had a similar engraving. Although the pre-order of the system is already available in different parts of the world, the units will be delivered from November 17.
Xbox One X is significantly enhanced by a more powerful processor, increasing graphics performance as well as increased CPU speed by 31% and 50% more RAM (12GB total, 9GB available for gaming).
- Future Group's Kishore Biyani to buy HyperCity for Rs 911 crore
- NZ parties start talks on forming coalition govt a month after polls
- Apple Music Comes To Facebook Messenger
- Mickelson begins 27th PGA Tour season at Safeway Open
- Catalogne : "Défaire l'Espagne, c'est défaire l'Europe", prévient Valls
- Divers - Des clubs de Ligue 2 concernés par une escroquerie
- Suite à une plainte de Ali Bongo : Pierre Péan condamné pour diffamation
- TeamIndus Has Made Substantial Progress on Moon Mission: Lunar XPRIZE Judges
- Officiel : Iniesta signe un contrat à vie au Barça !
- Écoutez "L'Angleterre", le nouveau titre de Bertrand Cantat