In truth, it's pretty surprising that Sanchez is still at the club at all.
The Germany global is facing an uncertain future at the north London club amid talk of a potential controversial move to Manchester United in the January transfer window.
And any chance of him staying at the club beyond next summer are slim to none.
And a report from Goal has revealed the German's stance.
Now we're not saying Barcelona have expressed an interest in acquiring the talented midfielder, for all we know he could yet come to an agreement with Arsenal and sign a new contract deal.
Two of those clubs that are keen are Barcelona and Manchester United and Ozil is interested in joining both of those club.
NZ parties start talks on forming coalition govt a month after polls
Dann thought the Pike River mine bottom line was "pretty clear", but it may not be "quite as the bottom line" Mr Peters had previously said.
According to our referenced source, the German global midfielder, Mesut Ozil, has remarked that if he were to leave the North London side the only places he would consider moving to are - Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United, obviously Ozil is setting his sights high.
Ozil became Arsenal's most-expensive signing of all-time in 2013 when the Gunners signed the Germany global in a £42.5m deal from La Liga giants Real Madrid in 2013.
The playmaker has already represented Real between 2010 and 2013, while Barcelona could potentially value Ozil as an alternative to Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho.
"If Wenger does decide to sell Ozil in January it will be for the benefit of the club, not the player", Keown told the Daily Mail.
'I think it was Belarus the other week, he didn't fancy going. Suddenly he was injured again, he played nine minutes against West Bromwich Albion on the Monday, so how did he get injured there? Psychologically, mentally, he's already left the football club.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?
- Cubs choose Hendricks to start against Nats in game one
- Ford EcoSport's 1.5L Ti-VCT Petrol Engine Unveiled
- Kit Harington reveals all about his proposal to Rose Leslie
- Catalogne : "Défaire l'Espagne, c'est défaire l'Europe", prévient Valls
- Vermaelen regrette d'avoir une clause de départ à 80 millions — Barça
- Authorities are investigating if gunman had targeted another Las Vegas concert
- ICAN won Nobel Peace Prize for 2017
- Future Group's Kishore Biyani to buy HyperCity for Rs 911 crore
- Divers - Des clubs de Ligue 2 concernés par une escroquerie
- School guard sets kids on fire