In truth, it's pretty surprising that Sanchez is still at the club at all.
The Germany global is facing an uncertain future at the north London club amid talk of a potential controversial move to Manchester United in the January transfer window.
And any chance of him staying at the club beyond next summer are slim to none.
And a report from Goal has revealed the German's stance.
Now we're not saying Barcelona have expressed an interest in acquiring the talented midfielder, for all we know he could yet come to an agreement with Arsenal and sign a new contract deal.
Two of those clubs that are keen are Barcelona and Manchester United and Ozil is interested in joining both of those club.
Police release bodycam footage from Las Vegas shooting
The footage was released as a Las Vegas hospital said another person has died from wounds suffered in the weekend shooting. The death toll remained at 58 (59 with the shooter) and injured 489, revised down from the previously announced 500-plus.
According to our referenced source, the German global midfielder, Mesut Ozil, has remarked that if he were to leave the North London side the only places he would consider moving to are - Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United, obviously Ozil is setting his sights high.
Ozil became Arsenal's most-expensive signing of all-time in 2013 when the Gunners signed the Germany global in a £42.5m deal from La Liga giants Real Madrid in 2013.
The playmaker has already represented Real between 2010 and 2013, while Barcelona could potentially value Ozil as an alternative to Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho.
"If Wenger does decide to sell Ozil in January it will be for the benefit of the club, not the player", Keown told the Daily Mail.
'I think it was Belarus the other week, he didn't fancy going. Suddenly he was injured again, he played nine minutes against West Bromwich Albion on the Monday, so how did he get injured there? Psychologically, mentally, he's already left the football club.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?
- Écoutez "L'Angleterre", le nouveau titre de Bertrand Cantat
- Officiel : Iniesta signe un contrat à vie au Barça !
- Il y aurait bien quelqu'un derrière les tweets de Donald Trump
- Catalogne : "Défaire l'Espagne, c'est défaire l'Europe", prévient Valls
- School guard sets kids on fire
- Grant Shapps Says Tory Ministers Privately Agree May Should Go
- Scott McLaughlin fastest in qualifying for Bathurst 1000
- ICAN won Nobel Peace Prize for 2017
- Watching hockey elevates heart rates than any other sport
- Vermaelen regrette d'avoir une clause de départ à 80 millions — Barça