"I think he's just trying to tell us not to press", Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh said when asked about McAdoo's approach.
Big Blue gets the Los Angeles Chargers at home this week in a battle of two winless teams. Being 0-4, it stinks, but there's worse things in life. Expected to be one of the NFL's best after being a top 10 outfit statistically last season, and top five from an empirical view, they have fallen to 26th after four games this season and have been unable to lift the team to a single victory. You want the guys to know you'll do anything to be out there.
Whisenhunt also coached Kurt Warner while with the Arizona Cardinals late in Warner's career.
New York Giants wide receiver Brandon Marshall wants to focus on the future, so he won't talk about September - a month that saw the Giants lose all four games they played. L.A.is giving up 23.3 points and 375 yards per game right now, including 163.5 rushing yards per game. "I can't speak for Eli, but from having been around Philip, the way they prepare, study, take care of themselves, that's all a part of it as far as the longevity goes. Football helps build your character", Marshall said.
PARTYNEXTDOOR arrested for drug possession in NY
The Buffalo TV station WIVB reported they were in a bus coming into the USA that was stopped for inspection by the authorities. Toronto R&B singer PartyNextDoor was arrested on Thursday in NY for drug possession while trying to cross into the U.S.
"You're not playing the other quarterback, but this could be the last time we're both out there playing each other".
Rivers said despite the fact that he's in the midst of his 14th National Football League season, there's not much he could do early in his career that he can't do now. You're a man. Adversity tests your manhood. "We lost the last five games - we have to include that Green Bay game", linebacker and defensive captain Jonathan Casillas said. So let's see what kind of man you are.
"When you go against guys like that, or you're with guys like that, there's not a lot they haven't seen". "I wouldn't have made it through an entire season knowing that we didn't have a chance". I know that we're going to keep pushing. "That's the goal is to get everybody in here to push each and every day".
Message from Ben McAdoo to Odell Beckham: do your job and don't you dare lift your leg on my offense. "Confidence is catching", McAdoo said. "And so that's just something you're just always working in the offseason and practicing quick movement". Unfortunately for both players, the season hasn't started the way they probably wanted it to.
- Il essaie de tuer sa femme après un coup de foudre sur Tinder
- Capucine Anav : En larmes face à Guy Carlier
- Playing down Trump's Twitter endorsement, Gillespie says he's 'surprised that it's news'
- Man arrested after security alert at Gothenburg-Landvetter airport
- Le gouvernement prépare la fin des allocations familiales universelles
- Diamondbacks' Manager Torey Lovullo Gives Options For Game One Starter
- Thousands evacuated from schools in Russian Federation
- Des décisions contradictoires à Lyon et à Nantes — Crèches de Noël
- 'Justice League' to feature Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
- Trapero, le chef de la police catalane reste en liberté — Catalogne