He returned the amount and pleaded guilty to the charges, which the court said in a statement lead to his sentence being reduced from the Spanish public prosecutor's recommendation of 12 months in prison with a 300,000 euro fine.
Spanish law is such that any sentence under two years for a non-violent crime rarely requires a defendant without previous convictions to serve jail time.
The court praised Carvalho for his full acknowledgement of the circumstances and compliance in proceedings, alongside repaying the full fee of €545,981.03.
Analysts See $0.72 EPS for Coca-Cola FEMSA, SAB de CV (ADR) (KOF)
It increased, as 49 investors sold KO shares while 618 reduced holdings. 123 funds opened positions while 504 raised stakes. The company has experienced volume of 4,787,122 shares while on average the company has a capacity of trading 6.36M share.
The former Portugal worldwide, who now plays alongside fellow ex-Blue Oscar with Shanghai SIPG in the Chinese Super League, made 210 appearances in a Chelsea shirt.
Carvalho joins Lionel Messi in the list of players caught dodging tax in Spain.
Messi and his father Jorge were found guilty in July 2016 of three counts of defrauding the Spanish tax authority out of £3.59m - 4.1 million euros - by hiding earnings from image rights in offshore accounts in Uruguay and Belize from 2007 to 2009.
Considering the lucrative implications of a move to China, it seems hard to imagine that he will have any problem paying that, and Squawka believe there is very little chance he will serve any of his seven-month prison sentence.
- Threats made towards Dysart High School 'not viable'
- Treasury watchdog finds Mnuchin's private jet trips broke no law
- GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRO)
- Harry Kane proud after late victor guarantees England World Cup spot
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE:HT) Valuation According To Analysts
- Spain rivals dig in as Catalonia crisis hits banks
- AOL To Shut Down Pioneering Instant Messenger App
- Rallycross. Sébastien Loeb rempile pour quatre ans à Lohéac
- Sensex rises by 222 points to 2-week high, posts weekly gain
- Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) PT Raised to $45.10