The positioners are meant to keep a baby in a specific position while sleeping.
The positioners have raised supports and are meant to help keep babies under six months old in a fixed position while sleeping.
A spokesperson for Tesco said: 'We have removed these products from our website as a precautionary measure.
Why have Tesco, Mothercare and eBay banned baby sleep positioners?
They are now available from Amazon but Mothercare, Tesco, John Lewis and eBay have announced they are banning the controversial items.
The positioners are used by some parents to keep their babies in a specific position while sleeping and are aimed for infants younger than six months.
According to the United States health regulator Food and Drug Administration (FDA), parents should not put babies in the products due to the risk of suffocation.
Talks over a new deal for Ozil stall
Two of those clubs that are keen are Barcelona and Manchester United and Ozil is interested in joining both of those club. And any chance of him staying at the club beyond next summer are slim to none.
In March 2017, British charity Lullaby Trust, which campaigns to spread safer sleep advice to parents, urged parents to put their babies to sleep on their backs.
"These products were available online only, not in-store".
A spokesperson for eBay said: "Following recent recommendations by USA authorities, items of this nature will now be prohibited from being sold on our platform".
Instead of a positioner, the FDA recommends placing babies in a bare cot as the safest place to sleep.
In 2010 the FDA issued a recommendation to consumers urging them to stop using sleep positioners following reports of 12 infant deaths in the USA over the previous 13 years.
It said the positioners - also know as nests or anti-roll products - "can cause suffocation that can lead to death".
- Nouveau procès en vue pour le tueur en série Michel Fourniret
- Kit Harington reveals all about his proposal to Rose Leslie
- Watching hockey elevates heart rates than any other sport
- Scott McLaughlin fastest in qualifying for Bathurst 1000
- Divers - Des clubs de Ligue 2 concernés par une escroquerie
- Il y aurait bien quelqu'un derrière les tweets de Donald Trump
- Vermaelen regrette d'avoir une clause de départ à 80 millions — Barça
- Authorities are investigating if gunman had targeted another Las Vegas concert
- Future Group's Kishore Biyani to buy HyperCity for Rs 911 crore
- Google Pixel 2 Tops DxOMark Smartphone Camera List