MTV's Total Request Live made its return to airwaves, nine years after the series was originally cancelled.
Before this happened, though, a special message via the show's guests and hosts, including DJ Khaled, during the TRL 2017 premiere's cold open honored the loss of life at Sunday night's Southern Nevada concert.
Between 1998 and 2008, TRL was hosted by Carson Daly (who now hosts The Voice in the US) and welcomed guests such as Britney Spears, Beyoncé and NSYNC. Mariah Carey will appear on Thursday. The show will continue to film at its studio in Times Square.
Jennifer Lopez postpones Vegas residency dates following mass shooting
J.Lo's " All I Have " concerts were scheduled to hit Sin City on October 4, 6, and the 7 (Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday). She shared a photo of a heart around The Las Vegas Strip, writing , "I [love] Las Vegas .feeling so broken this morning".
Miami's DJ Khaled is a producer, a social media star and a proud papa. After playing a quick game of "Follow, Heart, Block" with TRL host DC Young Fly, Sheeran hopped back outside in Times Square to perform his hit single 'Perfect.' To close the show, he played 'Castle on the Hill.' We hate to see it all come to an end, but you can re-live the moment in the videos, below! The studio is given one hour a weekday, 3:30 p.m.to 4:30 p.m., along with a Facebook live post-show featuring radio host Erik Zachary.
MTV is hoping to reinvent itself through the revival of one of its most distinguished series, but only time will tell if it succeeds.
- Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock may have planned attack on Lorde concert
- Forza Motorsport 7: Loot System Is Off To a Rocky Start
- En el Corregidora, Cruz Azul golea a lod Pumas
- Minnesota Twins: How to beat the Yankees
- U.S. may have tried to deport Edmonton attack suspect in 2011
- Conservatives challenge Theresa May to sack Boris Johnson
- QEW reopens after major crash in Burlington
- Google Drive Updated To Play Nicely With Apple's 'Files' App
- PTI invites opposition to block Elections Bill 2017
- Rcom debt restructuring to be further delayed after Aircel merger collapse: Moody's