To celebrate the launch of its new Lego Ninjago movie, Legoland Windsor is now offering tickets to adults and kids with a catch.
With half-term just around the corner, this could be a cost-saver for some lucky children and parents.
To claim the free tickets, children will need to have some form of ID to present at a ticket office or a ticket booth, located at the main entrance of the park.
First names must also match the exact spelling of the Ninjago characters.
Murray Edwards change application policy for transgender students
A women-only Cambridge University college is opening its doors to applications from transgender students, it said in a statement. It said that it would allow those who have "taken steps to live in the female gender" to apply. "Their position is ridiculous".
If the child is under the age of 14, an adult must accompany him or her and have valid ticket.
Legoland says you're only allowed one free ticket during the offer period, so unfortunately you can't keep going back every day (shame), but you can visit on any day - including weekends.
The full terms and conditions of the ticket offer is here.
Legoland Windsor recently launched its brand new Ninjago world attraction, with a new ride featuring hand gesture technology with 4D effects.
- Victoria Beckham feeds her children grilled seeds as an after school snack
- How Donald Trump struck out with Brooke Shields
- Love Black Tea? It May Help You Lose Weight Too
- Reynald Pedros et l'OL réussissent l'entrée en Ligue des Champions
- Work causes mental health issues in 60% of employees
- Celine Dion donates concert proceeds to Las Vegas shooting victims
- $10B Foxconn manufacturing plant to be built in Village of Mount Pleasant
- Here's the moment Larry David and Bernie Sanders found out they're related
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Reveals Black Panther and Sigma in New Trailer
- Genetically Modifies Soybean Oil is Harmful for Liver Function