We've just concluded Google's "Made by Google" event, and we have a ton of new hardware to explore. It's naturally enough compatible with the new Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones, as well as Samsung's Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Android phones, and Apple's iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Shortly after announcing new Home Max and Home Mini speakers, as well as new Pixel phones and so much more, Google brought out a camera that uses artificial intelligence to capture moments that you might otherwise miss.
Clips can upload footage to Google Photos automatically, where it will get free unlimited video storage.
Giants injury report: Jason Pierre-Paul, Weston Richburg not at practice
Jason Pierre-Paul was nowhere to be seen, dealing with knee and shoulder issues coming out of the 25-23 loss in Tampa. Goodson (shin) and Jonathan Casillas (ankle/wrist) were not listed on the injury report after being there last week.
The Clips camera also lights up when it is active and learns to recognise familiar faces over time. Clips can get about 3 hours of recording in before you have to charge it in again, so you shouldn't have to worry about it dying too soon. Attach it to a stationary object (or your dog) using the clip, and then go do your thing in front of the camera. It uses machine learning to key in on certain people or pets and captures only them. Google Clips is created to always sit in a room's corner or attached to the wall of your living room. They transferred over to devices through Wi-Fi. The 12-megapixel sensor features an aperture of f/2.4 and a 130-degree field of view.
Google Clips is set to release in the USA soon for $249.
- Legoland is letting people with these names into the park for free
- Premier League to decide on new TV money plan
- Work causes mental health issues in 60% of employees
- United States senators introduce bill to toughen sanctions on N. Korea
- Murray Edwards change application policy for transgender students
- Las Vegas gunman's girlfriend located in Philippines
- Here's the moment Larry David and Bernie Sanders found out they're related
- Drilling Down Into Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- New 'Justice League' Trailer Confirmed for Sunday
- Fate of DACA recipients unclear as renewal deadline approaches