Five people are in custody after an apparent failed bombing attempt in a chic Paris neighbourhood.
Authorities later found and deactivated an explosive device.
Five people, including some known intelligence services, were arrested, particularly in Essonne, following discovery, on Saturday night, of four gas canisters and a firing device in lobby and Outside of a building in 16th arrondissement, told world a source close to survey, Monday, October 2.
A mobile phone attached to the cylinders was being investigated as a possible detonator, reports suggested.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
Speaking to France Inter radio, Collomb stressed the likely attack showed that France was still in war against terrorism, warning "that the level of the threat in France is extremely important". His motives were unclear, though it was claimed by the Islamic State group.
French lawmakers in the lower house of parliament are set to vote Tuesday on a new counter-terrorism law that rights groups and United Nations experts have criticised for giving too much power to police and local government officials.
Most of those killed died in attacks by Islamist gunmen and suicide bombers in Paris in 2015 and when a man drove a large truck into crowds in the Riviera resort of Nice in 2016.
- Ryanair Adds Fewest Customers Since March After Scrapped Flights
- Dow, S&P 500, Nasdaq, Russell 2000 all end at records
- Greater Anglia Reassures Norfolk & Suffolk Passengers During Strike
- Robinsons factory to close after more than 90 years
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Red Carpet Canceled After Las Vegas Shooting
- Goldman Sachs Boosts Rating On Education Realty Trust, Inc. (EDR) To "Buy"
- Nokia va bien supprimer 600 emplois mais pourrait en créer 500 autres
- Troy pulls off historical win over struggling LSU
- Avenged Sevenfold to play arena next year
- Ancelotti: "Riposerò per i prossimi 10 mesi"