A gunman opened fire on a country music concert in Las Vegas in the U.S. state of Nevada on Sunday night, killing at least 59 people and injuring more than 500 others in the deadliest mass shooting in modern USA history, police said on Monday.
One source also said Paddock had purchased an old, used police squad vehicle and would park it outside the apartment complex he owned to scare off anyone trying to commit crimes.
"We have no idea what his belief system was", Lombardo said. At least 515 others were injured in the Sunday night attack, authorities said.
Through Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant's official Amaq news channel, the group said Paddock converted to Islam a few months ago.
Mr Cipriani, who says his Robin Hood nickname is down to his habit of donating winnings to poor people, previous hit headlines after it was revealed he is banned from every single casino. One official said the gunman had a history of psychological problems.
The Manila Times reported that the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department initially said Danley was of "Asian descent" but was identified in later reports as a Filipina.
Trump refrained from addressing the unproven IS claim of responsibility, or calls for gun control and the White House said it would be "premature" to reopen the USA debate on tighter gun restrictions.
Trump Presents Trophy to US Team at Presidents Cup
Most of Puerto Rico's 3.4 million residents are entering their 11th day without power , and 16 deaths have been reported so far. Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on September 20 as a Category 4 hurricane, devastating the island.
The attack unfolded shortly after 10pm local time on Sunday (9.30am on Monday in India).
Thousands were terrorized by the lone gunman who rained fire on an outdoor country-music festival from his 32nd-floor room at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino before killing himself.
Videos captured nine seconds of rapid-fire, continuous bursts, followed by 37 seconds of silence from the weapon amid panicked screaming.
A performance by Jake Owen preceded Aldean's set.
Like everyone else, they had no idea a gunman with an arsenal of weapons would open fire outside the building hours later. The footage showed Aldean running off the stage.
As the 40,000 fans in the crowd began to flee, Yazzi took cover and said he saw flashes of light coming from the Mandalay Bay hotel tower high above. That could yield a wealth of material for investigators.
Stocks of US gun manufacturers spiked on Monday morning, just hours after the most deadly mass shooting in recent history.
- Greater Anglia Reassures Norfolk & Suffolk Passengers During Strike
- Don't ignore the politics behind gun violence crisis
- Equatorial Guinea, Morocco, Ethiopia Officially Submit Bids For 2018 CHAN
- Big Update On Who Could Be Playing Vince In Vince McMahon Biopic
- Equifax breach impacted 2.5 million more Americans than first thought
- EU Needs Clarity From UK Over Brexit Positions: Juncker
- Goldman Sachs Boosts Rating On Education Realty Trust, Inc. (EDR) To "Buy"
- Bowling Portfolio Management LLC Has $5.53 Million Stake in Wells Fargo & Company
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Nokia va bien supprimer 600 emplois mais pourrait en créer 500 autres