The King was briefed on the New Taif projects by adviser to Emir of Makkah Dr. Saad Mohammad Mareq.
Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is to visit Russian Federation on Thursday, Kremlin said Monday.
He said the New Taif is located northeast of the current city of Taif on an area of about 1,250 square kilometers and its total cost is estimated to be about SR11 billion.
Elsewhere, the industrial zone will cover 11 million square metres and include light, medium and heavy industries and a training centre in its $32m first phase and the university area at Sysid National Park will comprise 16 projects worth $530m over an area of 16 million square metres.
A consortium of global companies has been selected to design a business park called the Oasis of Technology, a joint venture between King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology and the Morganti Group.
Trump stumps for tax cut
Trump's proposed plan would call for an increased child tax credit and for opening it to families with higher incomes. The plan delivers far more modest tax cuts to most other households - an average cut of $1,700 to households in 2027.
The airport, north of Mount Hala, is expected to cost SAR3.13bn ($834.6m) to build and is spread over an area of 48 million square metres.
The Ministry of Housing said the $160m residential district would cover 12 million square metres and was expected to accommodate 70,000 people.
Manufacturing and assembling Antonov aircraft.
The project for constructing a factory to produce solar panels on an area of 25,000 square meters.
A project for fast growing fodder on an area of 50,000 square meters.
- Trump On North Korea: Clinton, Bush, Obama Failed, I Won't Fail
- Romelu Lukaku equals Manchester United record with goal vs Crystal Palace
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Verstappen beats Hamilton to Malaysia win
- NFL players defy Donald Trump order to stand during national anthem
- Sochaux: Décès d'Olivier Baudry
- Sony reveals updated PlayStation VR headset
- "Suspicious" Fire Closes Lanes on Lygon Street
- Le Maroc présente sa candidature officielle pour organiser le CHAN 2018
- La cinglante réponse de Rudi Garcia à Sanson — OM