The decision was met with massive backlash. Before it, Apple had a dongle with 2 lightning ports but it only allowed users to listen through the lightning headphones while charging their phones. Apple said that with the removal of the 3.5mm headphone port, iPhones could become lighter and thinner, and will come with improved battery life, but those benefits were not enough for users.
Apple ditched the headphone jack on the iPhone with the iPhone 7.
The accessory is the second version of Belkin's "Rockstar" adapter. However, starting with the iPhone 7, there was only one Lightning connector, which was used by both the 3.5mm headphone port adapter and the charger.
$0.57 EPS Expected for Ally Financial Inc (ALLY)
Ally Financial Inc (NYSE:ALLY) has risen 12.72% since September 29, 2016 and is uptrending. (NYSE:ALLY) opened at 24.26 on Monday. Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC owned 0.46% of Ally Financial worth $45,863,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
The two incidents, reported from Taiwan and Japan, seem to be isolated incidents as there haven't been other cases reported yet.
It would be nice to again be able to charge your iPhone and use your wired headphones with it, but it should be noted that the dongle is pretty big.
Belkin has released a dongle that plugs into the Lightning port on new iPhones, letting users plug in a Lightning cable along with earphones (via 3.5mm jack). The dongle, however, is only meant to be used this way, so attacking other dongles or other Lighting accessories will not work. So unless you go completely wireless and buy a Bluetooth headphone, you'll have to use a dongle to get around the lack of the 3.5mm jack on the newest iPhones.
- Romelu Lukaku equals Manchester United record with goal vs Crystal Palace
- Puerto Ricans in North Texas Outraged by President Trump's Tweets
- Trump On North Korea: Clinton, Bush, Obama Failed, I Won't Fail
- Missing Vic woman went running with dog
- Urgent - l'état ferme définitivement les écoles Yavuz Selim (Document)
- La cinglante réponse de Rudi Garcia à Sanson — OM
- La cigarette électronique bientôt interdite au bureau
- Saudi Arabian King to visit Russian Federation on October 5
- Trump stumps for tax cut
- Rajoy: "Hoy no ha habido un referendo"