The season premiere of "Saturday Night Live" didn't pull any punches when it came to political commentary.
The rapper and music streaming mogul took to the SNL stage alongside Damian Marley to perform his song "Bam", off of his most recent album 4:44, while wearing Kaepernick's now-recognizable number 7, though the shirt didn't appear to be an official jersey, with the name on the back reading "Colin K".
Aside from slamming President Donald Trump for his response to Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria, musical guest Jay-Z also made a political statement of his own during his first performance.
Germany prepares for first gay marriage
Gay men Bodo Mende, 60, and Karl Kreile, 59, just became the first same-sex couple to marry in Germany . In Berlin Sunday, October 1, officially registered Germany's first same-sex marriage.
It turns out he planned on doing this to send a direct message to the NFL and that he supports players kneeling during the National Anthem to bring attention to social injustices and racism in this country.
Elsewhere on the NFL protest front, Miami Dolphins Julius Thomas, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills knelt for the national anthem in London this morning, just before the team's game against the New Orleans Saints at Wembley Stadium.
- Pak Demands 450 Cr Compensation from India
- Arun Jaitley to speak at Harvard
- BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) Rating Reiterated by Royal Bank Of Canada
- UD Las Palmas Liga - 2 October 2017
- Facebook pitching in on Puerto Rico relief effort
- GoPro's Fusion 360 camera to be shipped in November
- Theresa May urged to sack Johnson over Brexit articles
- Regions Financial Corp (RF) Insider Hardie B. Kimbrough, Jr. Sells 34654 Shares
- Morbihan: un étudiant trouvé mort lors d'un week-end d'intégration
- Verstappen wins final Malaysian F1 Grand Prix