The Golden State Warriors forward gave Paul Millsap a first-hand look at how tight his handles are as he sent new Denver Nuggets forward crumbling to the floor after a nasty behind-the-back crossover in their first preseason game.
Outside of regression or injury, we know Durant's baseline. "We talked about how we've done enough and how we're going about things a certain way". We don't need to do anything else to show where we stand. While the National Football League allows players to kneel or sit during the anthem, the NBA requires players, coaches and trainers to stand. So I feel like that's their thing. But I think the conversation has started at this point. Curry, coach Steve Kerr, and other Warriors players have been outspoken in their criticism of Trump, and Kerr wrote on SI.com that the team probably would have skipped the trip regardless.
Myles Garrett officially inactive for Week 4 with high ankle sprain
Myles Garrett will need to wait at least another week before returning to action. The Browns are 0-3 heading into Sunday's game.
Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick first knelt and subsequently sat during the anthem previous year to protest racial inequality.
- $0.87 EPS Expected for Edwards Lifesciences Corp
- M3 closure: boy, 17, is charged over 'potentially hazardous' material
- Z shows support for Colin Kaepernick on SNL
- Unifor president to update media on CAMI contract talks Sunday
- Theresa May urged to sack Johnson over Brexit articles
- Rockies Clinch 2017 MLB Playoff Berth with Brewers Loss
- Racing - Enable cruises to Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe win
- GoPro's Fusion 360 camera to be shipped in November
- Mercato PSG : Draxler vers le Real Madrid cet hiver ?
- United States in direct communication with North Korea - Rex Tillerson