Marilyn Manson was injured during a Saturday night concert in NY after a stage prop crashed down and crushed the 48-year-old singer in the middle of a song.
The set falling on Manson was captured by a member of the audience.
Several people rushed on to the stage but it took a number of minutes before Manson was stretchered off stage.
As expected, the rest of the concert was canceled.
Hamilton 'sad' to lose challenge of Malaysian GP from F1 calendar
Vettel could use a helping hand from Red Bull now. "It's race week", Ricciardo posted on Instagram. The seat itself is warm, and then we're surrounded in the cockpit by the electrical boxes.
According to multiple reports and fan-shot video (see below), a large prop featuring a pair of guns fell onto Manson just after he and his band finished a performance of "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)", roughly one hour into the show.
It's unclear if any dates will be affected by Manson's apparent injury; he's scheduled to perform in Boston on Monday.
The incident occurs around the two minute mark in the video below.
- Saquon Barkley's One-Handed Catch-and-Run Proves He's a Superhero (Again)
- Kardashians Next Generation! Kim, Khloe, And Kylie Currently Pregnant; Report Shows
- NRL rejects reports of a rainbow-flag ban for grand final
- Scooter Braun Says Justin Bieber's Meltdown Was 'Worse Than People Realized'
- Los Angeles teacher allegedly contaminates students' flutes with semen
- Iranian, Iraqi government forces to hold joint border drills
- Metro identifies Vegas officer involved in deadly shooting
- Troy Twitter account roasts LSU after upset win
- Florida State beats Wake Forest on last-minute TD
- Auburn 49, Mississippi State 10, college football final