Marilyn Manson was injured during a Saturday night concert in NY after a stage prop crashed down and crushed the 48-year-old singer in the middle of a song.
The set falling on Manson was captured by a member of the audience.
Several people rushed on to the stage but it took a number of minutes before Manson was stretchered off stage.
As expected, the rest of the concert was canceled.
Z's Streaming Service To Deliver Tons Of Hurricane Aid To Puerto Rico
God bless. #savepuertoricoAs the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico grows, our brothers and sisters are desperate for our help. Joe will take the plane to his native island, where Daddy Yankee and a full team will meet him for distribution.
According to multiple reports and fan-shot video (see below), a large prop featuring a pair of guns fell onto Manson just after he and his band finished a performance of "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)", roughly one hour into the show.
It's unclear if any dates will be affected by Manson's apparent injury; he's scheduled to perform in Boston on Monday.
The incident occurs around the two minute mark in the video below.
- Scooter Braun Says Justin Bieber's Meltdown Was 'Worse Than People Realized'
- United Kingdom 24 Eastern Michigan 20
- Lauren Jauregui Responds to Trump Slamming Puerto Rico Mayor
- Michigan Announces Suspension Of WR Nate Johnson
- Troy Twitter account roasts LSU after upset win
- Iranian, Iraqi government forces to hold joint border drills
- Kardashians Next Generation! Kim, Khloe, And Kylie Currently Pregnant; Report Shows
- Obama joins Harry for Invictus surprise
- Bow Fails, PM Modi Throws Arrow At Ravana With A Smile
- Saquon Barkley's One-Handed Catch-and-Run Proves He's a Superhero (Again)