"My heart is full of gratitude to each of you for your generous support of me and my character for the last seven years of "Blue Bloods" - Linda Reagan", she wrote in a touching statement on Instagram. I loved playing Linda: wife to Danny, mother to Jack and Sean, nurse and working mom.
Even all these months later, Danny still hasn't accepted the fact that Linda's gone - a denial likely shared by many Blue Bloods fans who had gotten zero warning that the CBS drama would be killing off the pivotal character in between seasons.
'Big decisions' needed on rebuilding Puerto Rico, Donald Trump says
Trump's Homeland Security chief told reporters Friday that the government's response to Maria was a 'good news story'. Mr Trump is set to visit Puerto on Tuesday, but some Puerto Ricans think it is too little too late.
Carlson responded on social media, thanking fans for their support.
Carlson had been part of the show's main cast since its inception in 2010. As evidenced by Friday's episode, Danny is both grieving and shaken up professionally, and that could mean a change in his impulsive ways. "He's looking at life through a different lens", the show's executive producer Kevin Wade told EW.
- Dodge & Cox Buys 25852541 Shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE)
- Boris Johnson warns Theresa May Brexit transition can not exceed two years
- Were Analysts Bearish Keller Group plc (LON:KLR) This Week?
- May admits Tories weren't ready for the snap election she called
- World Series MVP award named for Willie Mays
- Department of Homeland Security to collect social media data on immigrants
- Une barrière s'effondre, 20 supporters blessés dont 3 graves — Amiens-Lille
- The Walking Dead without Andrew Lincoln's Rick Grimes 'absolutely' could happen
- Kardashians Next Generation! Kim, Khloe, And Kylie Currently Pregnant; Report Shows
- Organizers To Lead March For Black Women In DC