Antonio Conte says Chelsea's preparations to face Manchester City have not been affected by Sergio Aguero's surprise absence following a vehicle accident, and added that he has no problem with allowing his players to go overseas on days off.
The Citizens have started the season in incredible form and Pep Guardiola's side is arguably the most exciting team to watch in world football right now.
Guardiola will be without the services of top scorer Sergio Aguero, who suffered a suspected broken rib in a vehicle accident in Amsterdam on Thursday.
City had a less hard win against Shakhtar Donetsk, but they had to work for it. Conte needs to juggle the fitness of his players while going for a statement win that will shake the title race going into the global break.
Chelsea, on the other hand, have bounced back from a 3-2 loss to Burnley on the opening day of the season to go unbeaten in their last five games and move to within three points of Manchester City.
"We're going to prove that we are ready for that and hopefully it wil be a great game for us".
"I have to make the best decision for the team, not just the single player".
Trump plans first presidential trip to Asia
Trump's decision to visit Asia comes at a pivotal moment in the region, faced with threats from North Korea and repeated economic challenges from China .
Two title rivals face off at Stamford Bridge in what will provide us with an early indicator of each side's credentials in the battle for Premier League supremacy.
I like to give responsibility.
Conte did confirm that Danny Drinkwater remains the only injury absentee in his squad, with Alvaro Morata having shaken off a knock sustained against Atletico, while Eden Hazard is also primed to start his second match in three days. With Leroy Sané and Raheem Sterling coming off the bench to score in nearly every game as well, the Citizens' squad depth is frightening, and it is no surprise that they have won all of their away games in the league so far.
Conte said in a press conference: "I think two Manchester teams are doing very well".
Liverpool are in favour of a proposal that would see overseas TV money allocated to clubs based on their Premier League finish. "We played with good personality and we kept our head on the pitch at all times".
"Honestly I'm very surprised to see this big game played on Saturday and not Sunday".
- Tony Bellew's rematch with David Haye confirmed
- Nintendo Shutting Down The Wii Shop Channel in 2019
- Les pompiers vont-ils devoir payer les péages Vinci — Autoroutes
- Trump claims Jerry Jones will get players to stop kneeling
- Sakai prolonge à l'OM — Officiel
- Ubisoft Adding History Class In Assassin's Creed: Origins, Explores History Of Egypt
- London mayor seeks powers to fight non-road pollution
- Trump Tweets: Jerry is a victor , Cowboys helped make progress
- Donald Trump Says 'Winner' Jerry Jones Will Get Dallas Cowboys to Stand
- Volkswagen Says European Diesel Fixes Running Smoothly