Brazil superstar Neymar earns just over three million euros a month at Paris Saint-Germain, according to German magazine Der Spiegel.
The game will be a special occasion for Bayern coach Carlo Ancelotti, who is back at the Parc des Princes for the first time since leaving PSG in 2013 after leading them to the Ligue 1 title.
"To be honest, for me as a player, it's relatively unimportant how a team is formed", he told a news conference.
As the stage is once again set for European giants to grace the biggest competition in the group stages, PSG are set to host five times UEFA Champions League winners Bayern Munich on Wednesday night at Parc des Princes in Paris, France.
Nevertheless, the biggest test for Bayern's shaky defence - which threw away a two-goal lead at home to struggling Wolfsburg in a 2-2 draw last Friday - will be to contain the "MCN" trio. Neymar and Cavani got into a dispute over the issue in the 2-0 win over Olympique Lyonnais nine days ago, when Neymar tried to take a penalty instead of Cavani, who eventually had his spot-kick stopped by the keeper.
"There are five or six teams that can buy the best players in the world".
LAPD employee arrested as DUI suspect in crash that killed 3
Beck told ABC7 Verduzco has been with the department for just two years, but has a military background. All southbound lanes were blocked for the investigation and reopened just before 4 a.m.
I think that they are capable of doing that and that they will both be our kickers.
"This is a prestige game, but one thing is clear: the Champions League is not decided, we want to create the conditions to become group winners".
From a reported dressing room bust-up which involved skipper Thiago Silva, Neymar demanding the player gets sold, to the club president, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, apparently offering the Uruguayan cash to step aside from penalties.
Training against the likes of Arjen Robben, Kingsley Coman and Franck Ribery doesn't come close to what it's like to play against Neymar, such is his unpredictability on the ball.
While even Bayern striker Robert Lewandowski criticized Bayern for not spending more on new talent, Rummenigge and club president Uli Hoeness have defended the way Bayern, victor of the last five Bundesliga titles, runs its business.
"The player who feels ready should take it".
- Twilio Inc. (NYSE:TWLO) CFO Sells 13829 Shares of Stock
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Algonquin Power & Utilities, National Fuel Gas and Danaher
- Police in North Yorkshire bake for Macmillan coffee morning
- WestJet Ill Launch Ultra-Low-Cost Carrier in 2018
- Impôts, taxes: ce qui va changer pour vous en 2018
- 'Venom' Movie Lands Michelle Williams to Star Opposite Tom Hardy
- Houston Requests Dallas Trash Trucks to Help in Harvey Cleanup
- Maître Gims recalé du jury à cause de ses... lunettes — The Voice
- Macron paints sweeping vision for Europe
- Frampton 'excited about the future' with Warren