Police say a knife may have been used during an assault in the 3900 block of Gallaghers Parkway around 12:30 p.m. today, September 27.
The second youth victim subsequently sustained an injury to his hand and was transported by BC Ambulance Service to hospital for a full medical assessment and treatment of the injuries.
"Not long after police released the suspect images to the media, an employee of a local Kelowna business immediately recognized the male suspect, as an individual who frequented their establishment", said RCMP Cpl.
Investigators have determined one of the suspects is John Michael Aronson, who is wanted by police on multiple outstanding warrants. Jesse O'Donaghey said. "If spotted, the public is cautioned not to approach him and urged to immediately contact their local police, as Aronson has a history of violence and should be considered risky".
Chicago congregation working to get supplies to Puerto Rico
Cell service was out in 95 percent of the island, FEMA said. "For many people, it's life and death". That medicine's gone bad by now if they haven't run out", Rubio said.
Police believe the West Kelowna incident was targeted and not a random attack.
Aronson has an extensive criminal record with several court dates scheduled, including one on October 5 for resisting an officer and unsafe operation of a vehicle, stemming from a July 7, 2017, incident.
Aronson also has a trial scheduled for February 23 on a charge of being unlawfully at large.
- Lana Del Rey brings her Lust for Life to Little Caesars
- Macron Calls For EU Corporate Tax 'Corridor'
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Husband of slain elementary school teacher arrested in her murder
- Alerte d'orages violents pour Louiseville et les environs
- We Will Shoot Down US Bombers Near Our Airspace: North Korea
- Dovish Bank of Canada signals rate pause after back-to-back hikes
- One fatality confirmed following rockslide near El Capitan in Yosemite
- Netanyahu-Sisi Meeting Highlights Warming Ties Between Israel and Arab World
- Jasper Ridge Partners LP Boosts Stake in PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL)