The 22-year-old donated his first-ever game check to the three stadium workers affected by the historic storm.
Watson and the Texans host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at NRG Stadium.
The workers were understandably were emotional after Watson gave them checks.
Watson, who was drafted No. 12 overall by the Texans in April, is off to a solid start in his rookie campaign.
Sur le point de renouer avec James — Wade
Alors qu'il était très convoité, Dwyane Wade a décidé de rejoindre les Cleveland Cavaliers . Les Bulls ont racheté son contrat, mais ce rachat ne devient officiel qu'à 17h00 mercredi.
The Texans' video has been retweeted more than 4,000 times and has more than 10,000 total interactions.
Watson had his best game so far amassing 301 yards through the air and two touchdown passies in Houston's close defeat to the New England Patriots on Sunday. If he keeps this up he'll be a big deal in Houston, on and off the field.
Instead of pocketing his first National Football League check, the Texans quarterback made a decision to help out a trio of cafeteria employees who had lost a lot from the damage caused by Hurricane Harvey.
- Macron Calls For EU Corporate Tax 'Corridor'
- Fenerbahçe remporte le derby face à Besiktas
- United States to restrict Russian military flights over its territory
- We Will Shoot Down US Bombers Near Our Airspace: North Korea
- One fatality confirmed following rockslide near El Capitan in Yosemite
- " "Reprise de STX par Fincantieri. " Éclaircie " relative pour les syndicats
- Netanyahu-Sisi Meeting Highlights Warming Ties Between Israel and Arab World
- Lana Del Rey brings her Lust for Life to Little Caesars
- California moves its presidential primary to March in push for electoral relevance
- Equifax Dumps CEO In Wake Of Damaging Data Breach