The action star barely addressed Morgan's question and instead remarked that anyone who thinks Putin fixed the election, or that Russian Federation has the technology to do so, "is stupid". There were no details other than, "In compliance with Item A of Article 89 of the Russian Federation Constitution, the President issued the order to accord Russian Federation citizenship to Steven Frederic Seagal, born April 10, 1952, in the United States of America".
"For anyone to think that Vladimir Putin had anything to do with fixing the elections, or even that the Russians had that kind of technology, is stupid", he said during the TV appearance.
Steven Seagal was trending on Twitter across the country Wednesday because. why the hell not.
The Michigan-born martial artist became a Russian citizen past year following a presidential decree from Putin. "Russian Federation and America should be great allies".
"I believe in free speech, I believe that everyone's entitled to their own opinion", said Seagal, speaking live from Moscow.
GTA 5 : une version Nintendo Switch en préparation ?
Noire ou encore Skyrim, la Nintendo Switch pourrait accueillir une nouvelle référence sur consoles. Une rumeur qui datait de plusieurs mois déjà lancée par un utilisateur sur NeoGaf , " Vern ".
Actor Steven Seagal - who, like Depardieu, became a Russian citizen previous year - appeared on Good Morning Britain this morning to discuss his friendship with the Russian president, as well as his thoughts on the current controversy regarding the National Football League in America. Seagal, speaking from Moscow, denied Russian Federation meddled in the 2016 US election and showered Putin with compliments.
"I think it's outrageous".
Seagal has called Putin "one of the greatest world leaders" and that he's not "afraid to get up and do what needs to be done" in the past. I respect the American flag.
"There are millions and millions of people in America who have dual and multiple citizenship", Seagal said, with no evidence to back up those numbers.
"I myself have risked my life countless times for the American flag", Seagal continued - though it's not clear what he's referring to, or if he's confusing himself with his on-camera characters. I think it's a joke.
- Micron shares rise more than 4% after earnings report
- Scottish Labour MSPs clash over leadership contest
- Lawmakers fight in Uganda parliament for second day over presidential age limit
- Binion: Tax reform to boost business, Americans' income
- Trump suggests collusion between 'anti-Trump' Facebook and media giants
- Recapping last night's Cowboys v. Cardinals game
- McCain Voting Down Repeal Was 'Tremendous Slap In The Face' To GOP
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- IDF Soldiers Killed, 4 Wounded in Artillery Tragedy in Golan Heights
- Shop Alicia Keys's Totally Sheer Pink Bra for a Good Cause