Brandon Stucka of Lloydminster faces several charges, including criminal negligence causing death, risky driving causing death and fleeing police. Another woman in the van had to be airlifted to hospital.
Stucka is charged with: Criminal Negligence Causing Death, Criminal Negligence Causing Bodily Harm, Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Causing Death, Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Causing Bodily Harm, Failure to Stop at the Scene of an Accident, Flight from Police, Possession of Property Obtained by Crime, and three counts of Breach of Undertaking.
Student Dead, Another Critical After New York School Stabbing; Suspect in Custody
The school, which does not have metal detectors, serves sixth through 12th grade and is co-located with elementary school PS 67. A 15-year-old student was stabbed to death, and one was critically injured at a Bronx school Wednesday, police say.
Stucka is in custody and will make his first court appearance in North Battleford on Thursday morning. Before the collision occurred, officers spotted a stolen truck and initiated a chase.
Assistant Commissioner Curtis Zablocki defended the decision on Tuesday.
In 2009, RCMP put a policy in place that prohibits high-speed pursuits of stolen cars.
- Price Visited Family Members, Longtime Friends On Private Jet Trips
- Malayalam actor Dileep offered Rs30 million for abducting actress
- CFL won't approve Manziel deal for '17
- Fort Drum investigates soldier for tweets supporting Kaepernick, communism
- Houston Woman Dies of Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Hurricane Harvey
- IOM: EU resettled 30% of agreed quota
- Kushner's New York Voter Registration Is 'Female'
- Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor Fall Short Of PPV Record With 2017 Fight
- Fekir croit fort en l'OL — Ligue Europa
- TSX rises with banks; Bombardier falls after tariff hit