In the PlayStation blog post announcing next month's games, it is also mentioned that October marks the one year anniversary of the launch of PSVR. Ever since July, we've had big AAA releases included within our regular indie games, including Until Dawn, Just Cause 3 and Infamous: Second Son, and October is looking no different.
You can get Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain with your PlayStation Plus membership in October. Dropping you into a vast open-world that allows you to take a freeform approach to nearly every mission, it is a phenomenal piece of work and an absolute must-play if you're a PS Plus subscriber.
Xbox Games with Gold October lineup includes Gone Home
Microsoft has shared the list of games that will be available to Xbox Live Gold users for the month of October 2017 . As usual, the Xbox 360 titles on offer will be playable on Xbox One as well via backward compatibility.
This month in general wouldn't be much to look at without Metal Gear Solid V. That's not to take away from all the great indie games, but The Phantom Pain is without doubt a shining highlight for this month's PlayStation Plus. This will be available until November 14, and also includes a Hand of the Gods Plus Pack that comes with a Galactic Invader Leader Skin for Ah Puch, a card back and player icon, and five Core Packs.
- Assassin's Creed Discovery Tour Trades Combat for Exploration
- Maple Leafs (3-2-0) @ Canadiens (0-5-0) — Face à face
- Crude oil futures up on positive Asian cues
- CFL won't approve Manziel deal for '17
- Floyd family on mission trip dealing with aftermath of Hurricane Maria
- Woman's detailed shopping list for husband goes viral
- Steven Seagal: 'NFL Protesters Are Holding America Hostage'
- Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor Fall Short Of PPV Record With 2017 Fight
- Le point à la mi-journée — Pénurie de carburant
- Neymar va bientôt ouvrir une boîte de nuit