Chelsea will need to play the "perfect match" to become the first English club to win a Champions League match away to Atletico Madrid, according to defender Cesar Azpilicueta, who believes the Premier League champions can not be regarded as potential European Cup winners this season.
"We wish the best for him in the future and the rest of the season".
One player who he played alongside throughout the entirety of his Chelsea career was Eden Hazard.
Costa left Atletico for Chelsea in 2014 and scored 59 goals in 120 games appearances for the Blues.
"That helped them win the Premier League last season".
"I think this competition is very important for him and for the team".
"He is a top player, now he is totally fit and I think it is the right moment".
"It's the second best start for any Chelsea player in the Premier League and the 24-year-old Spaniard is now the league's joint top goalscorer, alongside Sergio Aguero and Romelu Lukaku".
Obama: Dropping Malia off at college was 'like open-heart surgery'
But on the way back, the secret services were watching right in front of them, pretending not to hear me sniff me and blow his nose.
Conte and Atletico boss Diego Simeone played down comparisons in the sides' playing styles, but the Chelsea boss called on his side and other English sides to learn lessons from their La Liga rivals at Champions League level.
The clash is also added extra spice by the likely presence of Diego Costa in the stands days after his return to Atletico from Chelsea.
Desite this, Conte reassures that he has no qualms with Costa. He was important to Chelsea while he was there, but now he's moved on.
And the striker has not disappointed, scoring six goals in the Premier League already, including his first hat-trick against Stoke last weekend.
"I will give everything for the team as I always have".
"It is a team that plays with intensity, balance to play in attack and defence and a strong midfield".
Everton, according to Marca, offered €75million (£66million) to sign Costa last month in a failed bid, but they could still benefit from his move with a January bid for Gameiro, a proven, natural goalscorer.
- F1 to lose 'one of the toughest' with SIC - Hamilton
- USA must stop attacking, opt for negotiated settlement in Afghanistan: Asif
- BMW développe une recharge sans-fil pour ses voitures électriques
- Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's are now one
- Alain Delon opéré d'urgence
- Famous 2016 US Election Hoaxter Paul Horner Found Dead at 38
- SEC steps up efforts to fight cyber crime
- Stock In Spotlight: American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG)
- Bharti Airtel to soon start massive MIMO deployment
- Increase in HIV diagnoses in people over 50 in Europe