The Delhi Cabinet on Wednesday decided to make 15,000 guest teachers in government schools across the city permanent, IANS reported.
Aam Aadmi Party government led by chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has made a big announcement on Wednesday, which is seen as a Diwali gift to guest teachers in Delhi. A Bill to regularise the teachers will be passed in the Delhi Assembly during a special session on October 4.
Houston Woman Dies of Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Hurricane Harvey
David Persse, Houston's chief of emergency medical services, said about Reed. "My heart goes out to the family". 15 after contracting flesh-eating bacteria from Hurricane Harvey floodwaters, reports The Houston Chronicle .
An affidavit filed by the Delhi Government in High Court last week shows that there are over 15,400 guest teachers in its school. "If the guest teachers who are now teaching in our schools were to be replaced with fresh candidates, DoE would suffer quite a setback to our education reform process and we would need to re-start the process from scratch", he said. "Apart from the training programmes that we have invested in, guest teachers have, over the years, acquired skills and competencies essential to working in government schools and if we lose their services the benefit of their experience will also be lost", he added.
- Counter-terrorism police arrest government contractor in London
- Karnataka government bans sale of loose cigarettes, tobacco products with immediate effect
- Woman's detailed shopping list for husband goes viral
- Fekir croit fort en l'OL — Ligue Europa
- IOM: EU resettled 30% of agreed quota
- Tim Allen: 'There's nothing more unsafe ... than a likeable conservative'
- CFL won't approve Manziel deal for '17
- Le témoignage choc de son dernier compagnon route — Jacques Chirac
- Floyd family on mission trip dealing with aftermath of Hurricane Maria
- Price Visited Family Members, Longtime Friends On Private Jet Trips