"To everybody in South America...."
Aerosmith is canceling the last four shows of its South American tour due to Tyler's condition.
The post also included a message from Tyler, who apologized to fans in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico for canceling the shows and reassured those who might be anxious. "With proper rest and treatment he will be back on his feet soon, rocking the world".
Le pétrole recule, prudence des marchés après le bond de lundi
Le repli du cours du pétrole américain mardi matin provient également d'un renforcement du dollar, a jugé John Kilduff. Le redressement est spectaculaire, mais l'abondance de l'offre disponible limite le potentiel de hausse de l'or noir.
Tyler did not specify his medical problems but said in the statement that he flew back to the United States on a doctor's orders Monday night after Aerosmith's show in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Thank you all for your understanding and support. Tyler, who had been touring South America with the band, flew back to the USA last night. "I promise I'll be back.unfortunately health does not wait and it's something even I can't schedule around our shows". "As they say, 'We humans make plans, and God laughs.' I love you all and will be back with you soon". "We've never done that".
"I'm very sorry and feel like I've let you down", the 69-year-old wrote.
- China hosts Interpol meeting amid concerns over abuse
- Sec State Wayne Williams urges voter registration
- Land Rover To Launch New Model Line Under Road Rover Name
- Dutch tourists robbed at gunpoint by bogus cop, other suspects
- David Oyelowo to Star in Disney Musical From 'Moonlight' Playwright
- Kremlin: Germany remains one of Russia's key partners in Europe
- Guillaume Musso quitte XO son éditeur historique
- West Nile Virus Detected in Brentwood, Madbury, and Rye
- Nicholas Company Inc. Lowers Position in CH Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW)
- Almost 20% of teens report at least one concussion in their lives