The 69-year-old rocker revealed 12 confirmed North American dates beginning February 9, 2018, and concluding (for now) on March 2 with more dates to be announced. It follows 2014's Lullaby ... and the Ceaseless Roar in style and tone, and once again features contributions by Plant's backup band the Sensational Space Shifters, who spent nearly two years on the road with him last time and will join him on the new tour.
You can listen above to "Bluebirds Over the Mountain", the third song unveiled from the album, following "The May Queen" and "Bones of Saints". More dates are expected to be announced shortly, so check back to this page once that information becomes available.
Anyone who purchases tickets will also receive a physical or digital copy of Plant's new album, Carry Fire, once it's released on October 13.
Twitter to clarify rules in wake of Trump North Korea threat tweets
But it also illustrates the limits of Twitter's approach to harassment , revealing a Trump-sized loophole in the company's policy. Later, a company spokesperson told Recode that Twitter's post was not confirming that Trump's tweet violated its rules .
Carry Fire, which comes out on October 13, is Plant's 11th album as a solo artist.
"Robert wants to make sure tickets go to fans that want to see him live, not ticket scalpers or bots", a statement on Plant's website read.
Fan pre-sale tickets are now available at Ticketmaster Verified Fan; general tickets go on sale September 29.
- Malaysia calls Cayetano's statement on Rohingya crisis a 'misrepresentation of reality'
- Saudi official axed over king image with 'Star Wars' icon
- Tim Peake spacecraft to complete new voyage at Ulster Museum in Belfast
- Le général Philippe Mangou témoigne — CPI
- Un préfet cité à comparaître — Surpopulation carcérale
- Ricky Martin no sabe dónde está su hermano — Darmático pedido
- TCS unit inks 15-year pact with Scottish Widows
- Mara 'unhappy' with Odell Beckham's TD celebration
- Le démonstrateur A340 BLADE d'Airbus réalise son premier vol
- Patient dies 2 months after U. nurse was arrested for protecting him