"That said, I thought we stuck at it, even though we made the worst possible start by allowing them to score an easy goal so early on from a routine ball over the top".
It was game over at the other end with 13 minutes remaining, as Morata capitalised on another defensive mistake.
Morata shared the footage as he took a break from a round of golf on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Morata now has six league goals since that move from Real Madrid.
Pedro scored Chelsea's second and Azpilicueta was outstanding during a win that proved the Blues showed that they have the quality all over the pitch to fight off the Manchester clubs and retain their Premier League crown.
Chelsea ran out 4-0 winners on Saturday afternoon and Conte thinks that Spain worldwide has found the transition to England easy since his £58 million move from Real Madrid in the summer.
Manchester United to take action after Lukaku chants resurface
When asked about the incident after the match, Mourinho replied: 'I don't know, Craig told me to leave, so I left. Their players had not been forced to work hard and seemed to show little sense of urgency to get shots on goal.
"The most important thing and that we won because it's always hard to know how things will go, we must think about the Champions League as well".
Stoke rallied, but Morata's late double put the result beyond all doubt, and Conte praised his side's gritty display.
"He's a really good guy ..."
"I am pleased with the team also because it means we are creating chances for our strikers to take". Indeed, as Conte pointed out, the hungry Morata is only going to get better. "I repeat, I think this is a lack of respect for my players [to talk about Costa] because Diego is an Atletico player".
Although the Nigerian global did not score he was very effective as teammate Alvaro Morata grabbed three of the goals in the 2nd, 77th and 82nd minutes of the match. "We want to fight in every competition we are playing".
- Lehman Financial Resources Inc. Acquires 18075 Shares of Opko Health, Inc. (OPK)
- Mexico natural disaster death toll reaches 293
- President Trump Expected to Replace Travel Ban With New Restrictions
- NASCAR owners warn teams: Anthem protests could get you fired
- United States military kills 17 ISIS militants in Libya airstrikes
- El Gobierno reglamentó la ley de uso medicinal del cannabis
- Warne cleared over actress assault allegation
- Collins: 'Difficult' to Envision Scenario Supporting This Healthcare Bill
- La commission électorale sous la menace d'une enquête de police — Kenya
- NFL Players Kneel to Protest Anthem in First Game Since Trump Remarks