The entire offensive line of the Oakland Raiders plans to protest during the national anthem prior to Sunday night's game against the Washington Redskins in response to President Trump's statements about the NFL, a player with knowledge of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Behind Carr, the Raiders are fourth in total offense in the league.
A vast majority of Raiders players sat on the bench arm in arm. Carr was among those standing, along with coach Jack Del Rio. The Raiders finally broke through near the end of the third quarter as Carr connected with tight end Jared Cook for an 18-yard touchdown. Kelley is only in his second season but also missed a game previous year. He threw five touchdowns to no interceptions through the team's first two wins and threw only six picks in 15 games last season.
In the second half, after Washington had taken a 21-0 lead, Carr was dropped two times in a span of three plays, the first time by Ryan Kerrigan against Marshall Newhouse, then on a safety blitz by D.J. Swearinger.
Iran successfully tests ballistic missile - state media
That makes them only medium-range but still sufficient to reach Israel or U.S. bases in the Gulf. "Not much of an agreement we have".
The only questionable Raiders player was cornerback Sean Smith, who is active. Rookie tight end Jeremy Sprinkle is active in place of Reed.
Raiders: WR Michael Crabtree left with a chest injury.
- Richmond skipper Cotchin cleared to play in grand final
- Moses plays for 90 mins in Chelsea goal feast
- BOUND! Diamondbacks clinch spot in postseason for 1st time in 6 years
- BTS' 'Love Yourself' Hits 14th on British Albums Chart
- Lynx lose squeaker in game one of finals
- Rs 650-cr assets 'unearthed' during IT raids on Siddharth
- Fonterra full year profit down 11pc
- Five things we learned in the Premier League this weekend
- President Trump Drops Revised, Indefinite Travel Ban
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes