Fresh from scoring his first hat-trick for Chelsea, Alvaro Morata showed off the skills that have made him an instant hit at Stamford Bridge.
Conte described Morata as the type of person a father would welcome with open arms if the 24-year-old were to come home with their daughter.
If there was any remaining sadness over Diego Costa's exit from Chelsea, which was finally resolved this week, Morata ensured his compatriot was forgotten on Saturday.
However, Chelsea legend Frank Lampard was one of the few impressed by what he saw of Morata during those early days.
There was no more this man could've done today, his connection with Morata was just incredible.
North Koreans Marched in Support For Kim Jong Un Attacking Donald Trump
Trump has unleashed many strong statements on North Korea including his August warning the North will be met with "fire and fury". On Thursday, the USA unveiled its own set of economic sanctions targeting North Korea.
After spending three seasons at Chelsea, having helped the Blues win two Premier League titles, the Brazilian is back at his old stomping ground - although not in a literal sense as the Rojiblancos recently left the Vicente Calderon for their new Wanda Metropolitano home.
Costa joined the Blues from Atletico in 2014 for £32m and scored 58 goals in his three years in west London. "I am pleased with the team also because it means we are creating chances for our strikers".
Costa, a proven victor and a thoroughbred goalscorer in the Premier League, would have been a big help for Ronald Koeman's side.
"I like him (Morata) because he's a complete player and also he has a lot of room to improve in every situation", Conte said. His link-up play with Ede Hazard created some unsafe opportunities and if it not for a lack of composure, Moses could easily have grabbed himself a goal or an assist. "You have to replace him and I think the club were very patient in the market and found the right player that they were looking for".
- Iran successfully tests ballistic missile - state media
- Iran's Rouhani vows to strengthen missiles despite U.S. criticism
- Lynx lose squeaker in game one of finals
- Volcano on Bali grows more active: Thousands evacuated
- North Korea Pushing on to World War 3
- Iran conducts new ballistic missile test despite Trump pressure
- Iran test-fires new ballistic missile defying U.S. warnings
- Magic Coutinho Makes The Difference For Liverpool
- Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque before evening prayers
- One dead following riot at California Men's Colony