The Premier League champions ran out comfortable winners at the Britannia Stadium as Alvaro Morata scored a hat-trick, while Pedro netted his first league goal of the campaign.
The young wide duo's displays in the Carabao Cup gave Conte food for thought, and the former Juventus manager is prepared to afford the Brazilian and Belgian chances to establish themselves at Stamford Bridge, where there is a good camaraderie between the starlets and senior players.
The 28-year-old has sealed a deal to return to the La Liga side in January, having being frozen out by Conte following a season which saw the Spain global score 20 times to help them win the Premier League title.
RatingsStoke City: Jack Butland 6 (out of 10), Glen Johnson 5, Bruno Martins Indi 5, Erik Pieters 5, Mame Diouf 5, Darren Fletcher 5, Joe Allen 6, Ramadan Sobhi 6, Xherdan Shaqiri 7, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting 6, Jese Rodriguez 6.
"The story of our game is that when you go up against a side of the quality of Chelsea you have to make sure you don't have these catastrophic defensive moments and we had at least three", Hughes said. He did not get it, with Morata rounding off the win in the final quarter-hour.
Pablo Escobar's Brother Threatens The Production of Netflix's 'Narcos'
The Netflix original series Narcos is critically acclaimed, and nearly everyone likes it except for Pablo Escobar's brother. He also reportedly said, "At the end of the day, if we don't take a deal, then we own the trademarks".
Soup, nearly snatched one back for then hosts after erratic Chelsea defending allowed the striker ti attempt an audacious overhead kick three minutes from the end of the half.
And perhaps now Costa has gone for good, and his shadow gone with him, Morata can kick on and show that his early season form is more than just a good start. It will have been particularly galling for Potters boss Mark Hughes given that otherwise, his men performed reasonably well for much of the contest.
The Italian said to the BBC's Match of the Day programme: "It was a good day, a good result for us". They also drew 2-2 with Manchester United in their only other home fixture.
Antonio Conte guided Chelsea to a 4-0 win over Stoke. We must be pleased and satisfied to win away against Stoke because they are a strong team at home.
The Chelsea manager urged Morata to keep the good work going following his first hat-trick for the club.
- Korean FM threatens 'merciless preventive action' against US
- Emergency situation declared as toxic smoke billows from workshop blaze
- PeeCee looks stunning in floral Fausto Puglisi dress at Global Citizen Festival
- Manchester United : Mourinho félicite la bonne forme de Martial
- Paul Pogba May Need Surgery, MUFC to Make Decision Next Week
- Un automobiliste tué à un feu rouge — Val-de-Marne
- Hillary Clinton: Women Who Support Trump Are 'Publicly Disrespecting Themselves'
- Viktor Axelsen, Carolina Marin claim singles titles at Japan Open superseries
- Inwood man dies after struggling with officers
- Morata scores hat-trick as Chelsea thrash Stoke