Barcelona's Luis Suarez and Aleix Vidal did more to help provoke a second goal three minutes after halftime, when Suarez deftly let Vidal's unsafe short pass go through his legs, where it hit surprised goalkeeper Gorka Iraizoz and went into the net.
If there was good fortune about Barcelona's first two goals, there could be no debating their third.
Aleix Vidal's smart backheel found Suarez, whose stepover bamboozled Iraizoz, with the hapless home keeper putting through his own net.
Barca went ahead after 17 minutes as Girona captain Aday Benitez turned Jordi Alba's wayward shot into his own goal.
Barcelona increased its lead of the league to four points after Atletico Madrid beat Sevilla 2-0 to leapfrog the Andalucian club into second place. "We are not in brilliant form, but for sure we will play better on other days", said Real boss Zinedine Zidane.
Yasir passes Pakistan fitness test
Since the temperature will be around 40 degrees Celsius, we probably have to consider rotating our fast bowlers as well". Usman has done well as a middle-order batsman while Harris could have made it into the side in 2015 but was injured.
Suarez rounded off Barcelona's victory in the 69th when he was left all alone to take Sergi Roberto's lobbed pass and beat Iraizoz. That slip combined with a pair of home draws left the defending champions trailing leader Barcelona.
Real returned to winning ways following their shock 1-0 defeat to Betis in midweek as two first-half goals from Ceballos in his maiden league start for the club sandwiched a Manu Garcia header for hosts Alaves.
Madrid retook the lead just three minutes later, though, as Ceballos pounced on a poor punch from Pacheco to fire into the bottom corner.
There were missed chances at both ends in the second half.
Griezmann then made the game safe 20 minutes from time as the French global won a tackle inside the Sevilla box before lifting himself off the floor to receive Luis's pass and drill through Rico's legs.
- Quake of Magnitude 6.2 Strikes Mexico Coast; Third Jolt in Five Days
- Magnificent Seven: Man City have the best attack in the Premier League
- CHAN 2018: Kenya stripped of Hosting rights
- Maria headed north, but forecasters shift track to the west
- Trump walking away from Iran deal is a big mistake
- China experts say 3.4-magnitude quake hits North Korea in 'explosion'
- Kim Jong Un Vows To "Tame Mentally Deranged US Dotard With Fire"
- Le Barça toujours aussi fort — Liga
- Trump pressures senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- Few without power in Lee, Collier counties 12 days after Irma